What stockings to wear?

I may even post a little pic later.

Iā€™ve got natural stockings with a black seam and Cuban heel.

2 Likes

Either would work but Iā€™m swaying towards tan in this instance.

1 Like

Hello all, well I decided to wear tan with my dress for the wedding, it was a fun night ,hubby couldnt keep his hands off my legs while we were sitting at the table

8 Likes

Been there, done that and got the ā€œTā€ Shirt :smiling_imp:
Glad you had a fun nightā€¦any piccies coming our way? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gentle reminder that weā€™re not allowed to ask for photosā€¦
I know youā€™re not specifically asking, but it could be interpreted as a request.

1 Like

@JoCat I only commented on it as Iā€™m sure @JessieScott69 mentioned it previously. No offence meant x

Just checked, she did reply to someone five days ago x

Oh, so was it a reminder?

As I said elsewhere, Mr Scott is a very lucky chap.

R xx

1 Like

Yes, @JoCat it was a reminder. She did say ā€œBe more than happy toā€ when referring to sharing her experience with an upload.
Am I in the bad books for that? :cry: x

In my opinion you are just fine hun, I did agree to post when I am allowed too, but my legs did look goodā€¦lol

Iā€™m not the boss of the forum lol I donā€™t think youā€™re in the bad books. Iā€™m just pointing out that weā€™re not allowed to ask people for photos.

From the LoveHoney Forum Rules

Do not post harassment or solicitations - eg. asking for gifts, photos, contact details, explicit personal descriptions and excessive information.

A Christmas present worth waiting for, Iā€™m sure. Xx

1 Like

I hope so, wish I could post pics now

You canā€™t be far off it now @JessieScott69

I hope soā€¦lol, was just checking out the trust levels to see

1 Like

By next week youā€™ll probably be moved to level 2. Iā€™m sure youā€™ve met all the criteria by now, its just the 15 day visits :grin:

1 Like

I do like the stockings with the apparent colored or distinct seamā€¦ mmmm, MMM!

Hi @JessieScott69 you seem to have been on here sometime now have you checked things in order to achieve the next level you must be close. (I have just checked and it looks like the 26th Dec when you will have been on here 14 days) so not long now.

1 Like

Sounds hot to me.