What the easiest way for my wife to peg me

My oh and I started trying anal in different ways. But struggling to find the best way for her to peg me. Easily and comfortably. Any tips please

1 Like

Check out this recent thread where some people answered the same question: First pegging

Thanks for that. Few tips there. I did th8n’ of putting a butt plug in for a wile first. Think I’ll give that a go

Defo yes - always stretch yourself before pegging and loads of lube

When I’m pegging my husband he likes being on the edge of the bed - knees on the carpet and body on the bed - legs open a big and it’s easy for me then to enter - I prefer spooning way

1 Like

What’s comfortable is the answer. Personally my husband likes to be on his back with his legs held up in the air exposing his anus to plenty of lubed fingers, butt plugs and finally a well lubed strap on dildo.

1 Like

On your back means she can easily see your expressions and see if its not quite right, but doggy easiest for you, all the bits inside hand down making it simpler, you could use a mirror for her to see you especially if you are kneeling over at the edge of the bed to an extent

Hey! Pegging is super fun and erotic, I absolutely loved when we started our anal adventure. I would suggest two major factors …

Do you have a decent lube?
Is the dildo too big?

Positions are very important too, going doggystyle allows you to open and close your legs for control of the girth and also gives you the power to push back or keep the toy shallow. So first I would use plenty of lube and ask your partner to toy your ass without a harness and maybe use her hand or mouth at the same time, once you are comfortable with the toy … get her to strap up and knee behind you while your get onto your knees and control the motion with her holding your hips. Slowly give the control to your partner, I also found by jerking yourself off at the same time it helps as this should give youe Gspot a nice little boost in sensation.

1 Like