What to buy next?

juciy wrote:

I am thinking of getting the blindfold and cherry massage oil in the 3 for £10 i just dont know what else to get to make it 3 items!

I might consider the crop and pinwheel, again i never know what to get for the third product lol

x

The cherry massage oil is brilliant, very highly recommend that one. The other thing I want from the 3 for £10 is the Fetish I.O.U. cards....

Peitho - Very good idea! Might have get the 3 for £15 offer x

Crikey your OH is in for a good time Juciy!!!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Me and my partner have that http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537 and it's so much fun! We both love it :)

I just added this on my wishlist, I think my bf would really like it! Thanks for giving me this idea ;)

LeeP2345 He doesnt know what hes let himself in for! By the time hes back home from work next week our place will look like a sex shop haha

x

juciy wrote:

LeeP2345 He doesnt know what hes let himself in for! By the time hes back home from work next week our place will look like a sex shop haha

x

my hubbys wardrobe is throwing up sex toys lol! not that either of us is complaining!

Very welcome :) and the three for £75 offer is still on :)

i cant seem him complaining Juciy with an ass like that lol!!!

lol i hope not!

x

if he does then he needs his eyes testing - thats if they dont pop out first!!! Enjoy yourselves babe!! xx

lol, thank you i will do :) x