What to buy next?

Interesting.

Think I definitely need a new toy soon mine is being louder than normal and I'm worried it's going to break, hopefully changing batteries will work but the other day the base was a little stiffer and it keeps switching off but idk if that's my fat thighs knocking the base. Felt brave earlier had a little walk around my room naked with it in

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Anal is interesting...I've only tried a few things not much, but it feels quite satisfying in a way, though it hasn't got me off. But it adds a new dimension to playtime.

I've offered OH my anal cherry, but he isn't interested...

I thought most guys were into giving girls anal sex lol

Well, yeah not my man...he won't let me touch him there either! Even if I try to get cheeky whilst blowing him.,

Luv bunny wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Anal is interesting...I've only tried a few things not much, but it feels quite satisfying in a way, though it hasn't got me off. But it adds a new dimension to playtime.

Well, yeah not my man...he won't let me touch him there either! Even if I try to get cheeky whilst blowing him.,

Give him a ruffie drink :P

The amount of guys on tinder who jumped straight in with I want to bend you over and do you up the bum was phenomenal they all wanted a go on my boobs also didn't waste time talking to most though not when that was the first thing they'd say.

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Omg he'd have me arrested!

Luv bunny wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Lol yeah I was just kidding

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Lol yeah I was just kidding

I know😉

BrumGuy wrote:

Or a budget vibe that is fantastic for it's size and price. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24786 Less than six quid is a must buy.

Enjoy. x

The Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator is one of the things I sent back: Whereas the vibrations were strong, I didn't like them - the vibe is too hard for my taste. But much worse that on my item the lower part was incredibly hard to turn, which is necessary for opening the battery compartment, but also for switching on and off. My hands were close to cramping when I tried to use the thing so I decided to get rid of it.

I'm assuming you are using the bullet mostly as a clit vibe? Then an insertable toy would be the logical next step. Probably everybody should have a glass dildo (just to see whether they like it - I don't, I prefer softer toys), but most of the glass dildos mentioned here were at half price during the summer sale (and I'm thinking they might be again during the next sale) so I wouldn't recommend buying them right now at full price. But I think I've also seen a glass dildo as deal of the day - Lovehoney own brand products appear very regularly there.

Or, for a G-Spot vibe, how about this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134 I've seriously thought about it because I like the C-Shape (I find it easier to hold than straight insertables), but I have serious doubts whether the build quality is up to my new standards. But it would be in your budget (currently on sale) and you can always send it back once it's fallen apart... (assuming you manage to wear it out in the first year).

And given that the Tracy Cox Supersex vibrating Butt Plug (linked by Ozz above) is on sale for £ 10, it would also be an excellent buy if you think about getting into anal play. (The LH Bedtime Bullet 10 Function Butt Plug would also be a good choice, but it's often enough at £ 10 - just not right now...) Or there's smaller, cheaper, non-vibrating ones - I just don't quite see the point of them (until orgasm, then an inserted plug does make a difference).

Ahh thank you and no I use it mostly as an inserted toy. It's too loud for going on the clit at the moment. I've found its got a little hook on it so it sometimes just about reaches my g spot (I think? Well it makes me gush at times)

hmm, i read your post,and in my opinion if you want smthing more , you can try some anal vibrators or something like that stuff . I find a website in google where you can see the products and purchase smthing if you want . Here it is http://www.edenfantasys.com/Search.aspx?Q=anal+vibrator&ST=1&QST=0

hmm, i read your post,and in my opinion if you want smthing more , you can try some anal vibrators or something like that stuff . I find a website in google where you can see the products and purchase smthing if you want . Here it is http://www.edenfantasys.com/Search.aspx?Q=anal+vibrator&ST=1&QST=0

Ahh thank you will have a look.

Kirsty, is your "bullet" (if it has a hook it's not what I'd call a bullet) - or one like it - sold by Lovehoney? If we knew what you have it would be easier to advise about what to get next - not much point in duplicating toys.

@Kenny200: You are aware that this is Lovehoney's forum and not a place to advertise for other sex toy shops? Read the rules!

No not bought from here it only has a slight hook it's basically the same as the love honey basic vibes though x like it's just got a slight upturn at the end

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=319 Basically this one just from Thailand apparently (my mate went there on holiday and came back with that for me)

Ok so I'm thinking...
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24786
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33569
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24785

What do people think?

debating the womanizer... a lot of money but the reviews seem postive.

That's true.. But sadly I think I'm going to have to wait at least another month. I've only got another £130 for the rest of the month 😢 No sex toys for me then 😢

Can't believe I spent so much BUT that's everyone's presents bought for birthdays and Xmas bar one. Checked my money I'm still down about £30 unaccounted for and I might get a further £50 later in the month (refund for train tickets) thing is my bank account obviously wasn't keeping up I had £219 last night only spent £25 max today. Gonna check bank tomorrow. I've had it before when there's been something wrong

You know what I think of the first one The last one seems very similar to what you have. The jiggle balls seem to be connected by string, i. e. a porous material, difficult - impossible? - to clean perfectly or sterilize.

Oh, you are going for the 3 for 10 deal, aren't you? And then you'd get the LH Basics love egg as deal of the week (make sure to find it!), so 4 toys for little money. I'd also recommend a look at today's deal of the day.

Alternatively, you could make do with your fingers until you have saved enough money for really good toys (as a general rule you get what you pay for).

I could do with some advice on a new toy, I like realistic dildos and I have a 8" long 7" girth for anal use but want to step up abit. Any suggestions? Thanks 😁