What to try next?

If she needs dual stim, mixing two toys together is often more versatile than just a rabbit. Getting a good bullet vibe is usually a good suggestion (unless she likes more broad stimulation, then go pebble vibe. Mantric do a good pebble. I am also inlove with the dame pom, but its not cheap sadly).

Mantric and desire are both really good ranges, and get recommended alot. Theres alot of different things in them, bit they tend to both have rumbly vibes. The mantric and desire bullets are both really nice rumbly ones i own and use regularly.
This vibe also gets lots of recommends and is a good g spotter.

The Greedy girl rabbit is also incredibly popular for a reason. The g spot stroking rabbit it really popular too (the happy rabbit version is apparently the same thing)
I also have the desire rabbit which is a good option if you dont want a g spotter. Mantric also do a nice (if petite) rabbit.

I also really like the A spot rabbitfrom rocks off. But its slimmer, so if she wants something filling probably go for something else (it is really good at what it does though. review here)

As @BLovesC suggested, clit suckers are also really popular (theyr pretty intense clit stim) and alot of people like mixing them with penetrating toy.

Not sure how realistic is too realistic, but these are very nice dildos. They g spot brilliantly and also dont have the odd fleshtone look that puts me off :laughing:

reading the reviews is also a good goto.
Hopefully this should give you some options . Have fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like