What toys have you tested in the past?

Lucky​:smiley:

We have been lucky enough to test quite a lot of items since our first time being selected as a tester about 6 years ago.Not everything we have tried has made it into full production but we have had a quite a varied selection of items some obviously better than others but have always felt privileged to have been chosen regardless of the item.

2 Likes

Been active on the forum putting my name forward and reviewing purchased items for about a year now, and was lucky enough to be selected just last month for my very first tester item…

Gotta say seeing the email in my inbox was quite amazing…

And I was truly greatful for the chance to test…

Like everyone says just gotta keep putting you name forward :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My partner and I have been lucky enough to review a lot of toys for lovehoney and a few other companies in the past. We then took a couple of years off and are starting to review some items again. It’s always been fun.

1 Like

Reviewed a bit of everything and it’s always great to be picked. I try to be honest and informative, if something isn’t quite right i always say so, and why.

1 Like

I’ve reviewed some lovely LH stuff (won’t say what) but let’s just say that the latest thing that I’ve reviewed is by far my FAVORITE item received!

1 Like

This has me soooo intrigued as to what you got. :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I can’t say but we both enjoyed it very much - so much so it’s now become a regular part of our sex life!

2 Likes

Haven’t tested anything yet, would love to test and review some large dildos and buttplugs. Have to write some reviews about the toys I already own then​:wink:

1 Like

Ive been fortunate enough to have a few testers. They’ve been a rather eclectic mixture, Ive had cuffs and collars and some nice frillies. A few vibes and some glass too. Think one of my favourites is also the first thing i ever tested, the rocksoff A-spot rabbit.

2 Likes

I got my first tester item to review last month! When I joined the forum, I was too nervous to put my name forward on the tester threads for probably a good month/month and a half even though I had already written plenty of reviews :see_no_evil:

I have to agree!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I think my first post was for a secret tester. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I feel ya I haven’t been choose to test anything yet but I’m still interested and hoping

I have read this thread before, but as @osborner651 just revived it I re read @Ian_Chimp post and I chuckled just as I did the first time he posted it, I also laughed at @Lovehoney_Brenna response.

@osborner651 Keep trying you will get there it does take time. Just make sure to review any toy you have purchased and give a good detailed review, it all helps.

I have been very lucky, but mostly feel embarrassed as now @Lovehoney_Brenna knows what I have been up to in my spare time. Ha ha ha just joking I don’t care much…Much :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Best one I ever tested was the womanizer … my all time favorite toy and regular go to. That and the fifty shades under bed restraints … YES!
I’ve been so lucky to have quite a lot to review, my most recent toy being a remote egg which I’m still trying to get to sync with the hubby via an app but love the feel and look of it.

I was lucky enough to get my first tester about a month ago! It was the Lovehoney Thrill Suction Toy (this is the link for the AU site)
Was worried it wouldn’t work for me because I didn’t get a lot of use out of my Satisfyer Pro which I bought late last year (too loud, stuttered stimulation that never amounted to much).
But Lovehoney’s Thrill was really different, and has actually become the one that I reach for most in terms of external stimulation!

As I’ve been AWOL, it’s been a while since I have tested anything. Although I have previously tested quite a bit of lingerie, bondage items, jiggle balls, dildo, and a vibrating cock ring for MrO. All great fun.

Thank you for your response I really appreciate the help I am new here a little bit so I’m trying but you recommend me to write a review about the toys I have or what do you think I should do I didn’t know you wrote reviews about toys from other companies or if you could thanks for your messaging

We haven’t officially tested anything yet although we have certainly put to the test some of thhe items weve bought from LH and have always made sure we leave a review so :crossed_fingers: itll be like Christmas if a secret item arrived.

I’ve been fortunate and LH have been generous in supplying us with a wide variety of items to test from prototypes through to regular catalogue items. Some priced at just a few pounds and others we’ll in to three figures. In return I always try to write extensive detailed reviews which are positive but honest.

2 Likes