My Reviews

by @PKH, 7 Oct 2021
We-Vibe Touch X Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator

My Tiny Teal Treasure : )

I am a big fan of clitoral vibration, so I was waiting on pins and needles for this one to arrive! It came very stylishly packaged (perfect for gifting) in a teal box similar to the boxes iPhones come in, having the accessories stored underneath the item. When I opened the box, the vibrator looked so petite and cute! It’s smaller and thinner than I thought it would be and lightweight. I’m really looking forward to traveling with it since it’s so little. The teal silicone is very soft and sleek. The drawstring storage bag it came with is white and silky, but pretty big (5.5” x 7.5”) for a such a little toy (1” x 4”). It charged up quickly, and the quick start guide was concise with a diagram explaining the buttons, travel lock, and patterns (vibrate, pulse, tease, wave, tempo, heartbeat, cha-cha), so very easy to get started.

From the first use, I loved the shape of the concave dip cradling my clit. It sits on it perfectly! In addition to simply holding it in place, I also like rocking it side to side and making a circular motion around my clit, also occasionally sliding it down toward the opening of my vagina and back up to cradle my clit again. It’s very easy to hold in my hand while in use, and I can use it hands free if I’m on my back. Hands free, the vibrations are lighter, so I prefer holding it and pushing it down on my clit. The pointy tip of the vibrator is really soft and bendy. The vibrations in the tip are not as strong as my bullet vibrator (with its pinpoint accuracy), but are still pretty good when I press the tip into the side of my clit. The slower settings are pretty quiet and have rumbly vibrations, but as you increase the intensity, the vibrations become a bit more buzzy (and just a little louder, more so if I’m really pushing it hard against myself). Whenever I use it for more than a few minutes or on the higher settings, my fingers get really buzzed out, so I typically switch hands a few times. I really love the “wave” pattern. If I have time, I can just let it bring me up and down, slowly getting me closer to climax! Looking forward to trying this toy in a bath, but I don’t have one to use for now.

I used the vibrator on my husband during oral sex, and he liked it more than our wand and my bullet vibrator that I’ve used on him. I was just going to cup the concave side around the sides of his balls, but it was the perfect shape to cup around the underside of his penis and stroke a bit. He loved the soft silicone, and its rumbly vibrations were making him squirm. I thought this vibrator would be really easy for him to hold on me while we have piv sex since it has the concave dip (he usually struggles to hold the bullet vibrator in the right spot during penetrative sex), but no success with this one either. After he had it on the top of my pubic bone, I took it back from him so I could get it back onto my genitals : ) but this is a user error, no fault of the product!

The box advertises the vibrator as a “versatile multi-purpose vibrator” to also use for “head to toe massages.” Honestly, I prefer my wand for vibrating body massage, especially since it covers a wider surface, but I noticed this one was good for reaching around to my lower back (the area right above my tailbone is always needing some love when I’m on my period, and it gave the right vibrations and was the right shape and size for those smaller achy spots).

My only complaint is the buttons. I wish the button placement was higher up on the back because when I’m trying to turn the vibrations up or down, the tip of the vibrator pushes harder on my clit (unless I put a finger on the bottom side of the vibrator as a counterweight while pressing the button, but then my finger gets lube or my juices on it). Anyways, I absolutely love this vibrator, and now I’m using it in regular rotation with my bullet vibrator!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Cute and small. Perfect concave dip for my clit. Quiet. Nice rumbly vibes.

Cons: Low placement of buttons.

Bottom Line: Very good vibrator, thrilled to have it in my collection!

5 Likes