What turns you on most about a girl?

Hi guys and girls :-)

what turns you on the most about a girl?

Right now the only thing that gets me to cum and orgasm is a girls moan. I find it so hot :p

For me, I would say its many things (individual to the woman) but I do love, love LOVE the softness of a womans skin and curves!

There's so many things and really depends on the situation. Ranging from her breath to her ability to make me scared.

The whole female form , the soft gentle curves of it.

the inexperience and thought of touching a girl intimately... seems naughty!

Which girl?

eyes, lips, legs and bum. That topped with flirty and naughty attitude

Any sign that she's enjoying herself :)

Sum Sub wrote:

There's so many things and really depends on the situation. Ranging from her breath to her ability to make me scared.

LMFAO!

CVR92 wrote:

Ooh CVR92, you should try it, you are missing out, very nice indeed and very naughty if done right, lol.

In answer to the question, pretty much everything. I'd love to post an extract from one of my stories, but it's way too long, a shame because it's the best description i have of what I love about all women. I especially love tattooed ladies, and ladies that have a bit of an edge to them, dreads/piercings etc. But I wouldn't discriminate all ladies are welcome and enjoyed ;)

LadyS wrote:

CVR92 wrote:

Ooh CVR92, you should try it, you are missing out, very nice indeed and very naughty if done right, lol.

In answer to the question, pretty much everything. I'd love to post an extract from one of my stories, but it's way too long, a shame because it's the best description i have of what I love about all women. I especially love tattooed ladies, and ladies that have a bit of an edge to them, dreads/piercings etc. But I wouldn't discriminate all ladies are welcome and enjoyed ;)

I find it interesting that your turn ons are physical! I always thought women were about the mind!

I am a complex creature sub. I'm all about the mind when it comes to men. But when it comes to women I find them very visually stimulating. My mind can wander to fantastic places just by seeing a picture of a woman I find attractive. Obviously depending on the woman I would also find her funny, sweet etc and those things would be highly attractive too.

Apart from the obvious things a guy likes, I gotta say I've recently developed a serious thing for a tattoo on a girl - really like the one in your avatar LadyS - but the one thing that can completely arrest me, like stop me in the street and turn me int a stalker, is a certain kind of scent. Not all mind you, just certain ones - sometimes I doubt you girls appreciate how powerful that can be!

By nature, I hate girls... can't get along with them at all (irl only)
But as far as the female form goes, there's not much better imo! Curves... lots of curves =D Big tits, big ass & thighs and nice hair/make-up will have me drooling in seconds.
Even if I classify myself as primarily straight, I'd rather look at a naked woman than a man any day >.<

Jazzam, you took the words out of my mouth! I don't get along with girls irl, and classify myself as straight, but generally find the naked female figure more appealing!

a dirty mind is the biggest turn on, oh, and that special intimacy that is the 69 mmmmm

Sum Sub wrote:

LadyS wrote:

CVR92 wrote:

I find it interesting that your turn ons are physical! I always thought women were about the mind!

I have once had an experience when I was 16 it was more of a quick feel than anything else... I enjoyed it! Im seeing a guy now who doesnt like the thought of sharing me, but I have always wanted to try a threesome with a girl so hopefuly I can pursuade him ;)

I also like peircings and tattoos, i have several myself!

Sum Sub wrote:

LadyS wrote:

CVR92 wrote:

I think when we say women's arousal is in the mind - this is true, but not quite literal. We mean that it starts in the mind.....that we need our thoughts to be in the right place to get from A to O, that we are great at creating elaborate fantasies and often need to, to keep the arousal building (as opposed to thinking nothing and just feeling physical touching) However, although we need our mind to be on board and thinking the right kind of thoughts, women still get aroused by physical touching (otherwise we would all be thinking ourselves off) visual stimulation (otherwise what would we be imagining? If we have never seen a naked body, another persons orgasm etc...we want to watch him tense up, or reach orgasm or...you get the idea) And auditory...we loveee hearing the moans and the sighs.

So yeah...its like our minds can make or break our arousal with ease...so this area is of most importance.....but we still need all the other stuff too.

It's the same for a man. There are many men who need to fantasise or need to be in the right head space for sex....but from what I notice, there are many more men who can still get from A to O based purely on physical, than there are women. Its like for us, the mind part is stronger.

Oh I am not making sense! I hate that! lol

Fluffs - so you need the thoughts to be in the right place to go from A(nal) to O(ral)? might I also suggest a flannel and soap?

Fluffbags wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

LadyS wrote:

CVR92 wrote:

I think when we say women's arousal is in the mind - this is true, but not quite literal. We mean that it starts in the mind.....that we need our thoughts to be in the right place to get from A to O, that we are great at creating elaborate fantasies and often need to, to keep the arousal building (as opposed to thinking nothing and just feeling physical touching) However, although we need our mind to be on board and thinking the right kind of thoughts, women still get aroused by physical touching (otherwise we would all be thinking ourselves off) visual stimulation (otherwise what would we be imagining? If we have never seen a naked body, another persons orgasm etc...we want to watch him tense up, or reach orgasm or...you get the idea) And auditory...we loveee hearing the moans and the sighs.

So yeah...its like our minds can make or break our arousal with ease...so this area is of most importance.....but we still need all the other stuff too.

It's the same for a man. There are many men who need to fantasise or need to be in the right head space for sex....but from what I notice, there are many more men who can still get from A to O based purely on physical, than there are women. Its like for us, the mind part is stronger.

Oh I am not making sense! I hate that! lol

I think that makes perfect sense Fluffbags. I think with my imagination, which i put into my writing, all I need is the right image and my mind goes into overdrive. So I guess using the tattoos as an example, if I see a woman with tattoos my mind is drawn to tracing the lines of those tattoos, with my fingers, my kisses etc. So it's not necessarily the pure physical appearance of the tattoos it's what they make me want to do, which is of course in the mind.