What turns you on

What turns you on? What gets you going into foreplay/aka/sex?

Me, it starts out basically, and simplely. Its a build of a man. There are like facial features that are slightly different then a woman. Its the wider shoulders, Its the walk men do. Its just 'being' Its the lower voice the guys have.

Guys don't have to be 'naked' to get me to thinking. Its just sitting there that turns me on.

Maybe i am just hyper interested in it that makes me this way, who knows lol

What is yours? What turns you on? Is it some thing your parner does? or the way your parnter dresses?

Arriving home to find her wearing her "kinky gear"!!! Basque, crothless knickers, suspenders, over the knee leather boots and either leather or rubber gloves.

I'm the same - anything male. Love their walk, standing, biggest one for me though is them driving! Can cause major problems stuck in a cab hehe x

Of late, the thought of king cock.

food

Just love guys with subtle tattoos and piercings.

4Uonly wrote:

Of late, the thought of king cock.

The brand? Yes I LOVE this brand. Especially this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33602. I have to use a condom though as PVC really makes my vagina angry ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

The thought of feeling this dildo stretching me and rubbing my gspot makes my top lip sweat.

🐼

A great kiss is the best way to turn me on

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

food

Rude veg, sausages, curved fruit etc.

a man/women with tattoo's and been spanked

A great smile, then a nice work outfit, classy but with something oh so sexy underneath, the contrast is a major turn on

At the moment most definitely this 9inch of heaven!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31081

Modo wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

food

Rude veg, sausages, curved fruit etc.

I was being a little sarcastic haha oops

Someone with a good sense of humour and a little bit of a reckless attitude.

I just look at my husband and I'm instantly turned on!!! Kissing him is such a turn on 😀

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

food

😂😂😂

My wife, the way she looks, her soft smooth skin

Mine is really simple but super affective. When my hubby kisses and rubs the back of my neck and back. If he bites it then that's it I'm lost and he could do anything he wants lol. In the past I've been rowing with him and really pi##ed off but soon as he kisses my neck I'm helpless lol

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

food

Now Paige I dont want you getting all flustered, but I have just eaten a cheese and piccalilli sandwich. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Tazzy84red wrote:

Mine is really simple but super affective. When my hubby kisses and rubs the back of my neck and back. If he bites it then that's it I'm lost and he could do anything he wants lol. In the past I've been rowing with him and really pi##ed off but soon as he kisses my neck I'm helpless lol

I know what you mean Tazzy. Wifey is exactly the same, if I start kissing her neck she is like putty in my hands. Good from my point of view! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)