What turns you on

The scent of a man (his aftershave) my ex wore Chanel Bleu and always smelt incredible, a guy walked passed me in the gym wearing it and I was instantly back on that sexy haze! I had to tell him how amazing he smelt despite clearly having worked out hard!

Looking smart I love a shirt, but a suit is the sexiest thing ever, (a suit is to women what lingerie is to a man.

As well as all the other standard stuff, kissing, spanking, bottom stroking, giving a blowjob, being told what to do etc!

BJ's & butt plugs 😜

Right now: Kit Harrington. I've just seen him on the new Dolce & Gabbana add and my God he's so lush, feel hot just to think about! Winter is coming Jon Snow.

Lu SB wrote:

Right now: Kit Harrington. I've just seen him on the new Dolce & Gabbana add and my God he's so lush, feel hot just to think about! Winter is coming Jon Snow.

Now you mention Got...i am going to have to go with Natalie Dormer. I need a cold shower at the very thought! :-)

A Heavily tattooed woman

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

food

Now Paige I dont want you getting all flustered, but I have just eaten a cheese and piccalilli sandwich.

I'm sorry but I cant STAND piccalilli haha

Agreed Paige, branston pickle on the other hand!... nom nom

now i am hungry lol pizza ... frys.... and dildos......

mmmm

Getting home from taking kids to school and seeing curtains shut in bedroom I know mrs is laid waiting for me, limp to hard 0.5secs 😜

My beautiful wife every time. Even before we became pregnant she still turned me on.

Just looking at my wifes backside in a pair of her sexy panties. Always gives my old fella a boost.

chisel wrote:

Just looking at my wifes backside in a pair of her sexy panties. Always gives my old fella a boost.

+ 1 (my wife, not yours)

My Oh's muscular arms and shoulder...no idea why...but looking at them tense gives me some very lovely tingles down below ;)

any others find the same?

Seeing, hearing and feeling my OH's reaction to being pleasured. Moaning, tensing, nails running along my back.. basically anything that let's me know she is in sexual bliss.

Tie Master wrote:

Seeing, hearing and feeling my OH's reaction to being pleasured. Moaning, tensing, nails running along my back.. basically anything that let's me know she is in sexual bliss.

Ditto back on my end too OH ;) x

Actually it doesn't take much to get me going, just the way he walks towards me with a cheeky grin, looking sexy and the hug I get from his strong arms.