what turns you on

hello all.

im 35 and im finding that my tastes in women is changing.

i absoloutley love milfs and amatuar ladies where before i liked young ladies.

has anyone else experianced a change in what they like?

my mates all like the young ladies where i like all their wives lol

1 Like

Me too, I love milfs, of course I find younger women attractive but I get seriously turned on by horny milfs (lucky I'm married to one).

I think it's something to do with the fact they 're experienced & know exactly what they want & exactly what they need....

OMG...off to find the wife now !

From being a teenager I have always had a thing for older women, in fact my first sexual experience was with a woman eleven years older than me.

However, I also some younger women attractive, at one point I thought it was women in positions of power that turned me on, female bosses and women headteachers for example.

Now as I approach 50 I have come to the conclusion that it is confident women who a secure with their bodies who are attractive to me. Oh and the ability to have a good laugh helps.

@hampshirehogg, you're right, body confidence & the ability to laugh are 2 very sexy qualities in a lady

Really? Trying to date in my mid-40s has been one rejection after another. There's got to be more to it than body confidence and sense of humour.

There seems to be an endless supply of young men who will shag just about anything, or think they will, but I'd rather like my personality to be let in the door for a looksee every now and again.

I have always been in to older guys... Still am

but I used to think some things were yuck and I would never do them but now I can't get enough lol

rose hip wrote:

Really? Trying to date in my mid-40s has been one rejection after another. There's got to be more to it than body confidence and sense of humour.

There seems to be an endless supply of young men who will shag just about anything, or think they will, but I'd rather like my personality to be let in the door for a looksee every now and again.

I read this post as being about what turns you on when you first meet someone. Of course personality is important, I have had three sexual partners in my life and in each case the sex come after a long period of friendship. I have never been someone who would shag just about anything, I believe that good sex comes out of a good relationship and not the other way round, but I may be very old fashioned in believing that.

It's always been older guys for me. Ever since I was 16. My poor parents have just had to deal with them getting older each time. My partner is 15 years older

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

rose hip wrote:

I read this post as being about what turns you on when you first meet someone. Of course personality is important, I have had three sexual partners in my life and in each case the sex come after a long period of friendship. I have never been someone who would shag just about anything, I believe that good sex comes out of a good relationship and not the other way round, but I may be very old fashioned in believing that.

I totally agree, good sex comes out of a good relationship. Sex with someone you just find attractive can be fun but it doesn't compare to the sex you can have with someone you trust and really care about.

As for what turns me on.. I don't really know what it is specifically. I know my OH has got it down though

Edit: Come to think of it.. It's manly men. That can take care of me and protect me but be a real man in the bedroom That probably doesn't make sense.. But I know what I mean lol

Sense of humour is what turns me on! my boyfriend thinks he's hilarious. And he is sometimes... But even his crap jokes make me laugh coz he obviously takes such joy in telling them! I have always been really attracted to older guys but blah could take or leave them now!

looks mean nothing to me, I definitely don't get turned on by seeing a hot guy at all. When I first met my man I fell in love with his personality immediately but I didn't think he was like mega hot... But now I think he is the sexiest man alive!

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

rose hip wrote:

Sorry, sloppy writing on my part. There were two confidence/laughter posts in a row and men haven't particularly valued either in me, so my mind was heading off in that direction. I meant it more generally, not challenging your statement about yourself. My mistake in writing and not catching it. Apologies.

My relationships have tended to start out with me seeing lots of great qualities in someone and him thinking I'm mediocre enough he might have a chance. They tend to end with him finally starting to believe me that he's a great guy, but still focused on my shortcomings. Lousy dynamic to say the least.

Don't know why men who have better opinions of themselves aren't the least bit interested in me. It's very rare that the conversation even gets far enough for things like my disabilities and poor health to come up.

Mostly I've stopped thinking about it and am just getting on with life. But people have taken to poking at me on the subject again and I made the mistake of reading the self esteem thread this morning. I know men say they value personality, confidence, humour, laughter and warmth, but it really hasn't been my experience.

That's what was going through my mind when I read the two posts above my first one here. Sorry for writing out of my headspace than for the thread. /end derail.

For me to be turned on by a man, he has to have gorgeous blue eyes that make me melt. Of course, they doesn't always have to be blue, but I find it makes a big difference if they are! ;) And, he has to have a sweet smile that can turn into a seductive smirk to get me hot under the collar, with kissable lips. Short men do nothing for me, neither do the particularly hairy. An abundance of body hair is a serious no-no for me! As for hair colour, I'd say most of the men I've been attracted to initially have dark hair (brown, black, dark blonde). Although, there has been the occasional blonde & redhead (I had a thing for Damian Lewis a while back).

I am sounding pretty shallow right now, aren't I? I've made it sound like I'm all about looks, although they do help with initial attraction, but personality is the big hook that defines whether or not I'm all for it! The best way to tackle this, I think, is by saying that most of the celebrities I'm attracted to are the artistic, creative types; like musicians & actors. I have recently found myself deeply attracted to Roberto Bolle, an Italian ballet dancer. I know what you're probably thinking, that he's probably gay, but sometimes senstivity & grace in a man is so beautiful because it is so rare nowadays. Now, men have to be seen as being macho & rugged in order to be attractive, and yet they don't all have to conform to that stereotype to catch a woman's eye.

For me its intelligence, I like a man who can stimulate my mind and they have to smell good. I have absolutely no preference about height, hair colour age, build etc. I don't mind if someone is carrying a few extra pounds, I think what makes someone really attractive is inside their head and not what the scales say.

I think when you get older your taste changes [I'm mid 30s also] and if I look at photos of old schoolfriends or even uni friends on facebook or whatever - I fancy them - most of them, not all - much more? Girl groups is the obvious example - it's a silly one but the Spice Girls are a lot sexier now, as are Girls Aloud

I find it all depends on the person. They have to be a geniunly good human being, and can string a conversation together. And also, they have to have a sense of humour, it's cliche, but the person I'm with would have to deal with me on energy drink. :p

Looks wise, I have to be attracted to them, but attraction doesn't necessairly mean looks for me, it can also mean personality too. It all depends on the opposite person (either sex).

In general (top three): sexual sadism, anything to do with my neck, and 'kinky' sex.

I like having a nice massage really gets me going!!

1 Like

I agree, massage only leads one way!

Older men! My current partner is 14 years older than me and i just turn to putty around him!

A man with strong arms, a passionate kiss with a ladie, sense of humour, massages........:)