what turns you on

I love a good massage, well it would turn me on if my boyfriend was any good at them. I'm more like OUCH that's my spine...yup that's bone... Ok thaaaanks that's enough. He is the worst haha

A certain look in OH's eye. Or when she's taken the day off to surprise me when I get home from my work away,and she's wearing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26245 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25591. Go from blown out to fully inflated in a flash!

I'm easily turned on when a man just keeps my gaze with that look of lust in his eyes, got to be reciprocal of course but I love that first look of lust

Masculinity.

kissing . kissing my lips , neck then ears guaranteed to get me wired .

1 Like

In people, it'd have to be personality and intelligence that really attracts me and turns me on; I like listening when people talk, so if there's something that they're passionate about and love talking about, I'm more than happy to partake in listening about their passion(s). I'd also say rather than having a "good sense of humour," for me it's probably more them being able to have a laugh, tell a joke and be all relaxed, funny and just happy that I like. As long as our senses of humour are somewhat compatible, I don't mind.

Looks aren't important to me - I find that when I fall for someone, they become the most attractive, sexiest person ever, even if there are more conventionally attractive people around; I just find that absolutely everything about them is sexy to me.

And whenever I find a stranger physically attractive, it's never in a way that makes me attracted to them (if that makes sense...) and want to approach them. I don't know. This'll sound harsh but I've found that people who are widely recognised as or are conventionally attractive often are aware of their attractiveness and can be a bit horrible and self-centered; I've never had good experiences with them. :/

I do also like smiles, and slightly sadistic smirks when the occasion calls for one.

Now, turn ons in general, I have quite a lot... But any kissing, sucking or biting of my neck and ears (especially my ears - that was a fairly recent revelation for me) is guaranteed to do it.

Candied Citrus wrote:

In people, it'd have to be personality and intelligence that really attracts me and turns me on; I like listening when people talk, so if there's something that they're passionate about and love talking about, I'm more than happy to partake in listening about their passion(s). I'd also say rather than having a "good sense of humour," for me it's probably more them being able to have a laugh, tell a joke and be all relaxed, funny and just happy that I like. As long as our senses of humour are somewhat compatible, I don't mind.

Looks aren't important to me - I find that when I fall for someone, they become the most attractive, sexiest person ever, even if there are more conventionally attractive people around; I just find that absolutely everything about them is sexy to me.

And whenever I find a stranger physically attractive, it's never in a way that makes me attracted to them (if that makes sense...) and want to approach them. I don't know. This'll sound harsh but I've found that people who are widely recognised as or are conventionally attractive often are aware of their attractiveness and can be a bit horrible and self-centered; I've never had good experiences with them. :/

I do also like smiles, and slightly sadistic smirks when the occasion calls for one.

Now, turn ons in general, I have quite a lot... But any kissing, sucking or biting of my neck and ears (especially my ears - that was a fairly recent revelation for me) is guaranteed to do it.

Seconded! Xxx

I think in just terms of being turned on of course a super hot woman is an instant turn on but also confidence. A confident woman is the ultimate turn on. They don't need to be the most attractive woman in the world but if you can see the confidence in them I'd be falling at their feet.

If we are talking long term relationship then it's the personality thats important. If you click with them and have fun in each others company then your on for a very enjoyable relationship

Candied Citrus wrote:

couldnt have actually worded it better myself . conventional beauty is so often just .. blah to me .i like a quirkier look , not just in dress or hair or whatever , i like short skinny guys for example rather than the tall , masculine , muscley , toned boring type most ladies like , i like big noses , or broken noses , off kilter symmetry .. something more unique .

it's a cliche, but catching a glimpse of the top of stockings just drives me crazy!

Not going to be very original here, but... beautiful females dolled up very discreetly, and dressed up in a classy, traditional way that doesn't reveal too much. Oh, and good, classic and very traditional pumps help, too ;)

You know when a man really works out and gets those little triangles at the bottom of his belly just above his waist band..... Yummy

and if we're going on personality .. funny . humour and compassion are the biggest personality turn ons EVER

Right now it's the coffee I've just made! I'm a walking hormone.

Women wearing football shirts, doesn't even have to be a a man one. The female cut shirts are just as sexy. Rugby shirts as well but they do have to be a guys one

The smell of joop

Heavens Poison wrote:

The smell of joop

For a split second I thought that said something different .... lol

I have never tried that fragrance. I have Paco Rabanne 1 Million.

lol oh that does it for me too and black xs i love men that smell good

Can i say boobies? If so boobies. If not, it's still boobies : )

Summer skirts, where in the right light you can get a glimpse or outline of what's hidden underneath

1 Like