What undies are you wearing today?

Bog standard boring boxer’s

I wonder if I could get anyone interested in buying my kidney warmer knickers lol

2 Likes

@MissTery With things being so expensive I am looking into this of selling my underwear any tips would be usefull

1 Like

I am sure that there is an old forum thread on selling underwear, I seem to remember that @Blonde_Bunny used to be somewhat of a subject matter expert.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:enjoy your holiday @Curvy_bbw

Big black Bridget Jones knickers I could almost wear as a swimsuit :joy: that’s your passion killers for today :joy:

3 Likes

Quarter cup black lace bra which is just about visible at times under my white shirt and black lace LHM shorts.Feeling really horny,wife will be in for a good time later!

5 Likes

LHM mesh boxers at the moment. it’ll be purple babydoll and lace panties later​:wink:

2 Likes

Brand new M and S black trunks.
OMG, they fit so well and are so comfy, whilst looking good on my package.

2 Likes

Can’t beat them! So comfortable and flattering!

1 Like

A orange a pair of thongs

2 Likes

I do other kinds of adult work so this person follows me on Twitter and approached me about it. I do have an ad up on a classifieds site but not much interest. There’s sites you can list your stuff on depending what country you’re in would depend on the site you’d want to use. I think a lot of people offer photos and stuff of them in the undies or even out of them to go along with the actual undies. Some people do really well. I’m not conventionally attractive I’m just average in my opinion so I don’t think I’d be able to make a living doing it but I know some people do and there’s other things you can offer, like socks for people with a foot fetish. I did a bit of research on Google about it and other things like camming there’s some good information out there. There’s some YouTube videos about selling undies that I found helpful.

1 Like

Hi thank you for your reply which is very usefull I wish you well in your venture

What a lovely sight that would be, have lots of fun and enjoy. @Curvy_bbw It may even encourage me to go out tonight.

3 Likes

I’ve been wearing a mesh G string in blue
Feel super comfortable and my Willy looks quite happy :smiley:

1 Like

Just changed out of some boxers and now lounging around the house in a lovehoney fierce leather/mesh set with matching suspenders :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Pair of mauve “Sissy Panties”.When wife finds out later she’ll probaly make me suck her realistic LH Dildo then cane me for being a naughty “Gurl”.

1 Like

Sunbathing nude so none!

1 Like

Red silk thong…mmmmmm​:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

No knickers,no bra just a summer dress today

6 Likes