What undies are you wearing today?

Absolutely nothing :face_with_hand_over_mouth: itā€™s too hot to be any. Plus the breeze going up my trouser leg (wide leg trousers) is nice :joy:

4 Likes

Yummm

1 Like

Black thongā€¦ Sooo comfyā€¦will upload some pics when Iā€™m allowed :blush:

1 Like

Nothing today.

Sheā€™s keeping me naked apart from my cage linked to my choke chain and a oair of nipple clamps .

1 Like

Swapped the undies for a bikini today for the first time in about 4 years :partying_face::sunny:

2 Likes

Love that!!! We couldnā€™t help have fun on beaxh yesterday in the heat

2 Likes

Love this weather!!!

None today. Sunbathing in the garden with just my shorts on! Think I can hear a cold beer shouting me from the fridge too :beers: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Lovely us too

1 Like

So this awkward my girlfriends mum is sunbathing in underwear lollll

2 Likes

@philnuttall2000
Just be honestā€¦ lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That sounds hot @philnuttall2000 is it as good as it sounds?

@steve19
He went very quietā€¦ maybe shagged them both !!!

Bloody ā€¦ @Curvy_bbw that is a great roleplay. Will you be ok in the heat (I assume you are still on holiday).
The basque and knickers sound amazing. You are both in for a fun time this afternoon.

1 Like

Nothing today - just a pair of shortsā€¦

I love the sound of this!

Green combo thong pouch

Black male power cage brief, super comfy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lemon panties with matching lacy bra.Bra keeps rubbing and teasing my nipples,feels awesome.Wife says the bra is just visible under my white t-shirt,not going to be coming into contact with many people today so i donā€™t mind.In fact itā€™s a turn on knowing someone may realise.So horny,sheā€™s having it the minute i get home. :smile:

2 Likes

Currently no underwear but a fair amount of metal in the form of a cage, glans ring, butt pug and nipple chains.

In a couple of minutes Iā€™m going back to bed so that my wife can amuse herself by doing things to me.

ā€¦and she certainly did.

1 Like