What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing

If I was brave enough I would get my helmet or scrotum pierced.

I think my favourite piercing would have to be my septum, lip or my stretched ears. Tbh, it's too hard to choose from the 14 I have left! 

If I thought they'd definitely heal properly, I'd love to have my cheeks pierced though. 

2 Likes

I've been considering a nipple piercing for ages now, love the idea but too chicken to go through with it. Nose piercings are cute as hell too though...

1 Like

I have my ears pierced (boring), I had my treasure done (but it grew out). But I love my nipple piercing. I have a 9ct gold bar in it, it's pierced horizontally and the gold bar has an amathyst in one end.

Before my nipple piercing my right nipple was always very prominent and my left, a bit flat, now when I'm excited (or a little cold) I have a matching pair of pert nipples, they are both very sensative.

1 Like

I would love to get my cheek bone pierced. Also have always wanted a tragus piercing. Both, along with a tattoo, are in my plans for next year :)

Fun Louise wrote:

I have my ears pierced (boring), I had my treasure done (but it grew out). But I love my nipple piercing. I have a 9ct gold bar in it, it's pierced horizontally and the gold bar has an amathyst in one end.

Before my nipple piercing my right nipple was always very prominent and my left, a bit flat, now when I'm excited (or a little cold) I have a matching pair of pert nipples, they are both very sensative.

Fun Louise, sorry if this is a bit creepy...

How badly does it hurt, getting the nipple done?

I have had my ears pierced (just once in each lobe) since I was about 12. Since then, I've only had passing thoughts about other piercings, more so recently. I have always considered having a few more in the ears. I'd say I'm fairly likely to get them in the future.

I also like the look of a bridge piecing and certain 'bite' style lip piercings, but I'm less sure if I would get them.

My current SO has recently got me thinking about nipple piercings. I'm interested, and I've read a lot about others' experiences (including here on the LH forums). One thing that caught my attention was crustiness. My ear piercings to this day still go crusty and constantly try to heal up, and I wouldn't want that to be the case with my nips. My SO and I love nipple play and I'm not sure I would ever want to risk screwing that up. I understand that it can be an issue with the metal, and if I were to get it done, it would be at a reputable studio using titanium. Plus, I know I could just let them heal up if they weren't working for me... though there's also the risk of losing sensitivity, which would be a personal tragedy!

But still... maybe. I don't mean to tempt fate, but things tend to work out for me.

As a side note: pain isn't an issue for me. Not only would it just be an instant, but I have a high tolerance (and even enjoy it somewhat :P).

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I would love to get my cheek bone pierced. Also have always wanted a tragus piercing. Both, along with a tattoo, are in my plans for next year :)

Sounds like a good year! :) I just got my first tattoo two weeks ago Saturday. My own design, on the back of my left hand. I love it. I have other ideas in mind... I'll start sketching the next one soon, though actually getting it will probably be a little further in the future. Kinda pricey.

I'd like a VCH, wanted one for years. I only have my nose and ears pierced and a tragus.

1 Like

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'd like a VCH, wanted one for years. I only have my nose and ears pierced and a tragus.

I have to say that a VCH intrigues me, too. But that would be even further in the future for consideration for myself.

1 Like

I miss my cheek piercings, they did take ages to heal and was a big commitment but I did love them ! 

So now with what I have left ... my vertical lip piercing is fav ! 

I keep considering possibly getting a PA.

Shadow Collector wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Fun Louise, sorry if this is a bit creepy...

How badly does it hurt, getting the nipple done?

Both of mine felt completely different to one another. They do hurt, but I had both done at the same time so I can't be THAT bad. Depending on which is your dominant side will impact the sensation you feel. If you're right handed, your right side will probably hurt a bit more. 

One thing which will make it less painful is actually to reject any numbing spray they offer you. For nipple piercings, they don't actually use anything with a numbing agent like benzocaine as the skin just doesn't really absorb it properly. 

What they use instead is a high intensity cold spray to which numbs the area by freezing it. The problem with this is it makes the skin tougher to pierce, which means its much slower and more painful - not to mention the risk of frostbite and delayed healing.

So I'd recommend the following:

- Find a great body piercer who doesn't use numbing agents

- Take a paracetamol / ibrobrufen 20 mins before (NOT aspirin)

- It should be pierced with a 1.6mm needle / blade and the jewellery should be sterilised titanium or PTFE (nothing else!)

- Make sure you go for a barbell first - rings can cause complications 

- Clean it regularly and be prepared for a long healing period. It can take anything from 6 weeks to several years to heal properly. 

That's it really! I had both of mine done 9 years ago. I finally retired one this year because it just would. not. heal! But the other one is fine :) 

1 Like

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I had mine done and I loved it. Was painful for about a month and it definitely had an impact on what techniques my partner could use on me. Some would just be painful. I let it heal up a couple of years ago when I got with a new man that hated it. Wish I hadn't now though x

I love my nipple piercings - I'd love to get somewhere like my clit hood pierced but far too scared about it not healing etc for that.

Nipples were done about a month ago now, still cleaning them with cotton buds as they still go a bit crusty but nothing that has meant we haven't been able to play with them. My bullet vibrating through the bars feels amazing! As for the pain, I rather enjoyed it *sheepish look*

1 Like

I joined the ear pierce train like yesterday haha!! #scaredycat

1 Like

I have 8 piercings... just in my ears. My tongue pierced. My belly pierced. & VCH. My fave. I want the back of my neck pierced & my reverse eyebrow & I want micro dermals in my back dimples. I'd consider my hips but not sure yet. But the more metal the better I think.

1 Like

I have Both my nipples pierced and expanded to 6mm, would like a pubic at the base of my shaft on the top, and a lorum which is at the base of my shaft were it joins my scrotum underneath,and when healed expand them.

I have my tragus pierced on both ears, 2 lobe piercings on each, and my belly button (which has been done twice so far as it migrated the first time).

I'm determined to keep my belly bar throughout my pregnancy but I've heard mixed things, some women get on fine with the flexible maternity bars and other women complain that the skin becomes so stretched and saggy around the piercing that they're unable to wear a belly bar after childbirth anyway. We'll have to see! It doesn't even look that good on me with me being overweight, but I like it just for me and I've got used to having it now.

I'd really like my nose (nostril) pierced, but never been brave enough due to the problems I had with my first navel piercing (the hole didn't heal properly and the scar around it is very big where it migrated). If that happened on my face I'd be mortified! I'd also really like my auricle and rook pierced, but I'm aware of long healing times and complications. One of my tragus piercings took over a year to settle and still gets sore from time to time, that sort of put me off having any more in the near future!

My new obsession is tattoos instead! If only I were made of money...

1 Like

Also, I regularly have brain MRI scans and really struggle to remove and replace my jewellery each time as it is (mainly the tragus rings as the ball closures are a nightmare) perhaps I shouldn't add to that ;)

1 Like