What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I have my ears pierced (boring), I had my treasure done (but it grew out). But I love my nipple piercing. I have a 9ct gold bar in it, it's pierced horizontally and the gold bar has an amathyst in one end.

Before my nipple piercing my right nipple was always very prominent and my left, a bit flat, now when I'm excited (or a little cold) I have a matching pair of pert nipples, they are both very sensative.

Fun Louise, sorry if this is a bit creepy...

How badly does it hurt, getting the nipple done?

Both of mine felt completely different to one another. They do hurt, but I had both done at the same time so I can't be THAT bad. Depending on which is your dominant side will impact the sensation you feel. If you're right handed, your right side will probably hurt a bit more.

One thing which will make it less painful is actually to reject any numbing spray they offer you. For nipple piercings, they don't actually use anything with a numbing agent like benzocaine as the skin just doesn't really absorb it properly.

What they use instead is a high intensity cold spray to which numbs the area by freezing it. The problem with this is it makes the skin tougher to pierce, which means its much slower and more painful - not to mention the risk of frostbite and delayed healing.

So I'd recommend the following:

- Find a great body piercer who doesn't use numbing agents

- Take a paracetamol / ibrobrufen 20 mins before (NOT aspirin)

- It should be pierced with a 1.6mm needle / blade and the jewellery should be sterilised titanium or PTFE (nothing else!)

- Make sure you go for a barbell first - rings can cause complications

- Clean it regularly and be prepared for a long healing period. It can take anything from 6 weeks to several years to heal properly.

That's it really! I had both of mine done 9 years ago. I finally retired one this year because it just would. not. heal! But the other one is fine :)

I remember in the 80s I went to have a nipple pierced but when he was going to do I with a stud gun I kind of bottled it and had my other ear pierced instead.

I've only got my ears pierced but if I was having anything else done it would be nipples. I'm way too chicken though!

I've got my ears pierced twice in each, but would love my nipples done.

I think I'm too old though now!

Ozz wrote:

You are not to old and never will be.

paulsballs wrote:

Ozz wrote:

You darling man x

Ozz wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

Ozz wrote:

You darling man x

Xxx.

My tongue is my favourite, still love it 13 years after I had it done. V tempted to get my nipples done but it's only a recent desire and OH would hate it so I prob won't

I had a PA about ten years ago. OH persuaded me to do it, as she had an previous partner with one and said it sent both of them into raptures. Have to say she was right, even if it took the best part of a month to heal to the point of letting us have hard sex, and felt like a couple of weeks of severe toothache like pain. Still have it in place and know when OH touches it what she wants!

I have taken out my facial piercings [ monroe & snake bites ] so, I only currently have my ear lobes pierced but I really want my septum, nipples & tragus peirced ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I just have ears and belly button pierced. I like choosing a different colour "jewel" for my belly. I had it done when I turned 30, just as my daughters were talking about getting their belly buttons pierced so they let me go first to see what happens then only one of them had it done!

If I had someone holding my hand, so nervous. I would like to have my nipple's done.

I love tattoo's. Had another large tattoo right down my back on Friday.. But I'm tempted to get my penis pierced.

Supposed to be really good when having sex?

I really want a bellybutton piercing because I think they look great, and I think it would make me more confident about my stomach because I like my stomach but not my actual bellybutton and maybe jewellery would hide it a bit.

But I'm scared of the pain, and of it migrating. And my partner doesn't like them.... But I'm still tempted.

I have my ears pierced 3 times on the lobes and one helix.
Right nostril pierced but let it heal up but thinking about getting it redone.
Belly piercing which I loved so much
And VCH is most recent, about 9 months ago. It was nowhere as bad as I thought and it looks so pretty, I love it.
I want both nipples pierced and a daith piercing or maybe two lol. 😊

Daith... Pesky autocorrect

I have 11 piercings in total - 10 in my ears (Left ear: Helix, rook and 3 in my lobe. Right ear: Industrial, rook, 2 lobe and 1 high up on my lobe) and my tongue.

I used to have my navel and I loved it but it wouldn't settle down then the top hole stretched over night and wouldn't shrink back down again so I took it out. Would love to get it pierced again but the scar is big enough as it is, I don't want to risk making it worse.

I'd also love my nipples and VCH but put off by the healing time for nipples and I don't think I actually have the anatomy for the VCH :/

I'd love to get my nipples done, but don't think I ever will. Would love the OH to get hers done too, but it's a no go for her.

Working on 12 piercings each ear, tats tardis, butterfly and catapilar left arm will be having 12s new sonic screwdriver done week before my 50th. Right arm rose with our names and wedding anniversary underneath. 007 logo.

Shadow Collector wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I have my ears pierced (boring), I had my treasure done (but it grew out). But I love my nipple piercing. I have a 9ct gold bar in it, it's pierced horizontally and the gold bar has an amathyst in one end.

Before my nipple piercing my right nipple was always very prominent and my left, a bit flat, now when I'm excited (or a little cold) I have a matching pair of pert nipples, they are both very sensative.

Fun Louise, sorry if this is a bit creepy...

How badly does it hurt, getting the nipple done?

Sorry it has taken me ages to get back to you shadow. For me it didn't really hurt at all.

I went to a very good tattoo and piercing studio in Sheffield, near the crucible. The man asked if I wanted a woman to do it. (I'm not bothered) he also made me go away and think about it for an hour, to make sure it wasn't a rash decision. He then asked if I wanted a bar or ring. (Bar) and if I wanted it horizontal or vertical (horizontal) he then made two small dots one each side of my nipple with a cocktail stick and a drop of ink.

i was asked to stand up to see if it would be level when my bust hung naturally. When I was happy he offered freeze spray (not for me) he then added a clamp (it looks a bit like the tool used to punch holes in your belt) he then pierced my nipple with a needle, before removing the clamp and sliding a tube over the needle, the bar went through the tube and then the tube was removed, ball fitted to end of bar and done.

It wasn't sore and didn't bleed or anything, it had that really pointy nipple ache ( if you know what I mean) for a day or two, but that was all. I would say go to a good studio, I travelled an hour by train to go to the one I used.

I have both nips and Vch done. After a week I was back to masterbating. I personally think my Vch hurt less than my nipple piercings it felt like getting your lobe done. One thing I would suggest is that you research your piercer. Absolutely love it. I got it because I struggle to orgasm through sex so it stimulates my clit while having sex :)