What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing

I got a PA piercing a month ago today. My girlfriend had wanted her clit hood done for some time so we were looking at piercings together. Piercing was not too bad, the first week was a bit rough, the second about the same and I did wonder what I’d done but the third week started to feel better and today, one month later feels good. I imagine it is just about still healing and I don’t notice it most of the time. I like how it looks and now glad I went for it.

For me I’d love to get a PA again, I had it done but it never healed properly and was really uncomfortable so begrudgingly had to take it out!!
For her I’d love her to get her nips done and I’ve got a real thing for a septum piercing recently. X

That made me squirm! Would take a lot of trust I imagine! I don’t mean that in a critical way of course, just my feelings. I’m not a fan of needles but I’m often tempted with a tattoo, not really a fan of piercings for myself.

1 Like

Getting the serious out of the way, I very highly recommend not doing BDSM in general if you don’t trust the person.

If you trust them but maybe not necessarily with BDSM, then simply communicate that and maybe it would work to go more slowly. That being said to everyone in general.

As far as the quoted text, that really struck positively with the small part of me that’s got the Dom personality.

I had always imagined my wife either lightly restrained or not restrained and she’d just bear the pain.

But with your post I thought of how it might play out with her being more tightly restrained.

She being otherwise calm during the session, I’d feel her squirm under my hand as I placed the tip of the needle against her nipple, and she would be helpless to evade what’s about to happen.

Initially I thought that saying I was 10% Dom might be a bit high of an estimate, but now I’m thinking it’s about right lol

1 Like

@GettingMoreKinkyGuy I’m glad that worked out for you. @Yes_man, that’s gotta be rough when it doesn’t heal right. Sorry to hear.

To the crowd I’d like to say that the last site I was on, they didn’t allow capital letters in the usernames.

Had I known they were allowed here, I would have capitalized the first letter in each word lol

I’m admittedly jealous of @GettingMoreKinkyGuy :slight_smile:

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Possible to change username?

Body piercing and modification is my biggest passion in life but my partners have never allowed me to have genital piercings :-1: I’ve always wanted an apadravya (vertically down the head) and and one where the balls meet the bottom of the penis :smile_cat:

I cannot stress this enough, please please please do not be the one to pierce your wife :heart: piercings especially genital ones are very serious. The female nipple is an extremely delicate and complicated area and the hood is very fiddly, extremely close to sensitive areas and also very anatomy dependant and should only be performed by a trained professional

1 Like

Anyone have their taint pierced? Curious how that affects daily life.

Would also enjoy seeing a taint piercing on OH. Would be wildly fun to play with orally

Edit: ‘Taint’ being the small space between anus and balls or between anus & vagina

I said to hubby about getting piercings done him PA, and me clit hood, he said he’ll think about it, he’s just not too keen on getting his penis out to a stranger

Thanks for clarifying @anon8189768, I was tempted to ask but though I might be being a bit dim! Is that another US term?

1 Like

It probably is. Though I imagine in the US that if I just asked any random person about taint piercings, I’d very likely need to explain what the taint is.

May not even be the official term but I’ve only heard it referred to as that.

If I may submit, never be afraid to ask questions. If you don’t know something then you don’t know it. Plus I’m betting there are others here who may not be familiar with the term.

Often getting answers to the questions we have will help out others with the same but are too afraid to ask.

1 Like

Thanks. If you wanted to know, the official term is the perineum. I didn’t know it was an area you could get pierced though!

1 Like

ROFL I guess I did know that. I just forgot that I knew.

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

In other parts of the world I think it is called a guiche piercing.

@anon8189768 , I think you will find that it a difficult piercing to heal if you cycle and you have to sit down very carefully for the 1st month. After that, just sitting can be quite stimulating if you have the right size and correct positioning.

Definitely a job for a professional.

3 Likes

Thanks @Private_member! I definitely sit for my job. Great thought :slight_smile:

I would definitely like to do it though. Even more so on OH because I think it would be sexy.

Not as kinky or daring, but I finally got my ears repeirced a few months ago. So now I am looking forward to getting so many piercings it looks like my ears have their own set of chainmail!

2 Likes

I think, as with all below the belt piercings, you just need to schedule what you want to get done around what physical activity you are going to need to do.

True. You do need to plan no matter what the piercing it. I know someone who got a prince albert. Went on a hike a few weeks later. It apparently got awkward and fell out.

Anyone got experience with PA piercings and how to deal with the daily continuous shrinking and expanding of your manhood?

For reference, I’m a standard 6" but my resting size is quite unimpressive. Though this does work out to my favor as OH is typically surprised just how much I grow if she happens to see me go from 0 - 100.

I’d say I’m like those old school foam/sponge dinosaurs from the 1980’s that are tiny and then get super big when you get them wet (put them in water)

With all the screw in balls for piercings it is suggested you check the threaded ball frequently (daily) to make sure the ball is not coming unscrewed and loose. It is the advantage of BCRs but they generally don’t come in the larger sizes and are harder to change yourself.

Remember, with PAs there is the extra hole so you might have to sit down to pee or risk spraying.