What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing

Just been catching up on the chat about VCH piercings in The Lounge topic… They’ve always intruiged me. It’s definitely something I’d wanna try for a week but not sure if I’d want it all the time!

Not the same as the hood, but I have heard so many horror stories about actual clit piercings though and losing all sensation… Imagine… I’d be devastated!

2 Likes

Yeah shudders I went somewhere totally reputable for mine and there’s no way I’d get the actual clit done, I’d miss it too much!

I think that’s also why I’ve never got my tongue done even though it’s always appealed - i daren’t risk it if anything goes wrong.

1 Like

Don’t have any, but if I did go for it, it’d be nipples. Not interested in having anywhere else done!

2 Likes

I currently have my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd lobe piercings in both ears, A helix piercing, a Conch, Daith, and my belly button. Used to have my nipples pierced but my mum made me take them out :unamused:
Deffo wanna get more when piercing shops open, probs going to get a Tragus or rook piercing (or both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, lol)
Also love the look of mid helix ones and forwards helix ones too!

4 Likes

I love loVE LOVE the adrenaline or going to get a new piercing!!

1 Like

Wow! I don’t even know what half of those are @Sophie01! You’re far braver than me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love a PA again, I had one once and it was really really uncomfortable whilst healing, the piercer said it could be trying to grow out so I removed it and now wish I’d stuck with it.
My favourite piercing is nipple piercings, my Wife was going to get hers done but after reading about healing times being so long, it’s a piercing prone to infection and can be easily irritated if you have big boobs like she has she talked herself out of getting them done. I was gutted to say the least. X

I’ve got my tongue pierced and it drives hubby wild :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I’d be interested in a prince Albert for myself. At least to try it even if I didn’t end up liking and keeping it.

I’d love my wife to get her nipples and clit hood pierced.

My BDSM personality is about 90/10 Sub/Dom. Needle play is one of my top 10% Dom fantasies.

So I’d also like to be the one to pierce her nipples and clit hood. :grin:

I got a PA piercing a month ago today. My girlfriend had wanted her clit hood done for some time so we were looking at piercings together. Piercing was not too bad, the first week was a bit rough, the second about the same and I did wonder what I’d done but the third week started to feel better and today, one month later feels good. I imagine it is just about still healing and I don’t notice it most of the time. I like how it looks and now glad I went for it.

For me I’d love to get a PA again, I had it done but it never healed properly and was really uncomfortable so begrudgingly had to take it out!!
For her I’d love her to get her nips done and I’ve got a real thing for a septum piercing recently. X

That made me squirm! Would take a lot of trust I imagine! I don’t mean that in a critical way of course, just my feelings. I’m not a fan of needles but I’m often tempted with a tattoo, not really a fan of piercings for myself.

1 Like

Getting the serious out of the way, I very highly recommend not doing BDSM in general if you don’t trust the person.

If you trust them but maybe not necessarily with BDSM, then simply communicate that and maybe it would work to go more slowly. That being said to everyone in general.

As far as the quoted text, that really struck positively with the small part of me that’s got the Dom personality.

I had always imagined my wife either lightly restrained or not restrained and she’d just bear the pain.

But with your post I thought of how it might play out with her being more tightly restrained.

She being otherwise calm during the session, I’d feel her squirm under my hand as I placed the tip of the needle against her nipple, and she would be helpless to evade what’s about to happen.

Initially I thought that saying I was 10% Dom might be a bit high of an estimate, but now I’m thinking it’s about right lol

1 Like

@GettingMoreKinkyGuy I’m glad that worked out for you. @Yes_man, that’s gotta be rough when it doesn’t heal right. Sorry to hear.

To the crowd I’d like to say that the last site I was on, they didn’t allow capital letters in the usernames.

Had I known they were allowed here, I would have capitalized the first letter in each word lol

I’m admittedly jealous of @GettingMoreKinkyGuy :slight_smile:

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Possible to change username?

Body piercing and modification is my biggest passion in life but my partners have never allowed me to have genital piercings :-1: I’ve always wanted an apadravya (vertically down the head) and and one where the balls meet the bottom of the penis :smile_cat:

I cannot stress this enough, please please please do not be the one to pierce your wife :heart: piercings especially genital ones are very serious. The female nipple is an extremely delicate and complicated area and the hood is very fiddly, extremely close to sensitive areas and also very anatomy dependant and should only be performed by a trained professional

1 Like

Anyone have their taint pierced? Curious how that affects daily life.

Would also enjoy seeing a taint piercing on OH. Would be wildly fun to play with orally

Edit: ‘Taint’ being the small space between anus and balls or between anus & vagina

I said to hubby about getting piercings done him PA, and me clit hood, he said he’ll think about it, he’s just not too keen on getting his penis out to a stranger

Thanks for clarifying @anon8189768, I was tempted to ask but though I might be being a bit dim! Is that another US term?

1 Like

It probably is. Though I imagine in the US that if I just asked any random person about taint piercings, I’d very likely need to explain what the taint is.

May not even be the official term but I’ve only heard it referred to as that.

If I may submit, never be afraid to ask questions. If you don’t know something then you don’t know it. Plus I’m betting there are others here who may not be familiar with the term.

Often getting answers to the questions we have will help out others with the same but are too afraid to ask.

1 Like