What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing

I got my earlobes pierced when I was 4 years old, then my belly button when I turned 18 and my left nipple 8 months ago. I also had both my earlobes stretched up to 8 mm a few years ago, but due to a change in the health and safety policy at my workplace, I had to let them shrink back to normal.

I will get my second nipple done when I am bored of having only one pierced, haha!

I have been thinking of a VCH, but I am waiting to see if the thought grows into a real wish or if it vanishes.

Ye I thought about getting mine done for about a year before I got it. So glad I did though

I only have my ears and my clit hood pierced but my VCH is definately my favorite. I got it done about 8 years ago and i love the way it looks and my vibrator against it feels amazing. I haven't had any problems with it and don't really notice it most of the day.

I have four facial piercings and my ears stretched (though not to big)...
Out of the ones I have, I love my eyebrow or my tongue.
If I was to get a new piercing, it would be my nipples, I have always wanted them done :)

I really miss my bellybutton piercing. Finally overcame my isues to have it done last june after wanting it for 12 years, only for it to reject and eventually rip out at the end of December :(

Not sure it can be re done, i hope so, but the scar is ugly.

A good piercer should make it work like piercing the top rather than bottom of your belly button or bottom if you had top. Worth speaking to them x

I'd love a clit piercing but due to medication I know it would never heal 😞 x

Sounds very boring I know, but I really fancy getting my ear pierced... Give a boy a break! It would be my 1st piercing. lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Onlyones wrote:

Both of mine felt completely different to one another. They do hurt, but I had both done at the same time so I can't be THAT bad. Depending on which is your dominant side will impact the sensation you feel. If you're right handed, your right side will probably hurt a bit more.

One thing which will make it less painful is actually to reject any numbing spray they offer you. For nipple piercings, they don't actually use anything with a numbing agent like benzocaine as the skin just doesn't really absorb it properly.

What they use instead is a high intensity cold spray to which numbs the area by freezing it. The problem with this is it makes the skin tougher to pierce, which means its much slower and more painful - not to mention the risk of frostbite and delayed healing.

So I'd recommend the following:

- Find a great body piercer who doesn't use numbing agents

- Take a paracetamol / ibrobrufen 20 mins before (NOT aspirin)

- It should be pierced with a 1.6mm needle / blade and the jewellery should be sterilised titanium or PTFE (nothing else!)

- Make sure you go for a barbell first - rings can cause complications

- Clean it regularly and be prepared for a long healing period. It can take anything from 6 weeks to several years to heal properly.

That's it really! I had both of mine done 9 years ago. I finally retired one this year because it just would. not. heal! But the other one is fine :)

I remember in the 80s I went to have a nipple pierced but when he was going to do I with a stud gun I kind of bottled it and had my other ear pierced instead.

^^^^^^^ !!!NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! ^^^^^^^^

Well done for walking out and saving your poor nips! 

Don't have any but then again I don't like wearing jewelry not even a watch .

I wnt my bellydone but im a scared... agg!! I hate being frightened of needles. Though I have a big tattoo on my leg

I have my ear lobes done and an industrial in my left ear next on the list is tragus again in my left ear and considering getting a nipple done but not too sure x

I always fancied the idea of getting my tongue pierced when I was younger, but my other half didn't like the idea at all so I didn't bother & I don't feel comfortable with the idea now.

I always thinked about it when I was younger but I hated needles ;) But I do love women with nipple piercings or nose piercings, not so keen on clit ones though if Im honest![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I always fancied a PA peircing in my younger days, so around 10 years ago I did. It was and is such a turn on, these days I only wear it for playtimes, where as before it was in all the time. I started of small and moved up to a 10mm thickness ring. I hook up to my estim device and let the rippling waves of pleasure just pass through the head of my cock and through the shaft its orgasmic.

I had my lip pierced almost four years ago and, while some people thought I was "ruining my pretty face", I love it and feel weird when I take it out. I'm now toying with the idea of getting some more ear piercings and a nipple piercing.

ScarlettBlacks wrote:

I had my lip pierced almost four years ago and, while some people thought I was "ruining my pretty face", I love it and feel weird when I take it out. I'm now toying with the idea of getting some more ear piercings and a nipple piercing.

Hi that sounds wonderful I have always liked the idea if a nipple piercing but never went for it, all the best x

In terms of the piercings I find sexiest on a woman - belly button, lip, and nose (not a fan of septum though). Collar bone is quite hot too...

I've got my nose and lip done wud love to get my nipple pierced but my friend here's went all infected so that makes me a little scared

to get my nipple pierced