What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing

As a bloke I’d still like to get my lip pierced with a small black ring… but as an adult I have to realise I’m not an emo any more and I value my teeth too much

My favourite piercing would have to be my tongue - my partner loves it (for obvious reasons​:rofl:) I’m getting a Christina piercing soon, I think that will quickly become my new favourite​:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Only got my second lobes done a couple of months ago, but would love to get a helix or two, and maybe even a daith in the future

I got a vch done last week so can’t really comment on how much fun it is but I can say I absolutely love it.

I want my nipple redone. It grew out years ago :slightly_frowning_face:

I used to be fine with piercings but in the past 5-10 years I seem to react badly with feeling lightheaded and them taking ages to heal so not sure if I will get it done again.

I have often thought about getting my nipples pierced but i have quite a large bust and would be scared of this creating problems. Anyone experienced this?

1 Like

I have a clitoral hood ring. It’s great and looks impressive when I’m on a naturist beach I often see people checking me out. It also rests on my clit when I’m aroused which is a nice feeling.

1 Like

I would love to get a Prince Albert piercing done

Are they expensive plus is it better when your smooth do they do them in a tattooists thanks for any help @Love_Stud_Too

I also have a large bust, i got my nipples peirced at 18 when i was a 36FF and had 0 issues, just follow your care instructions and dont change your jewelry too quickly, i had to remove them when breastfeeding my 1st son and they closed over so once im finished with feeding my 2nd im getting then redone. I have very little scaring. Im currently a 40HH but hopefully will loose some when i stop feeding

My next peircings are going to get my nipples and VCH redone, had to take them out when i was giving birth and Breastfeeding.

1 Like

Been thinking of an industrial lately. I feel black piercings would go well with blonde hair. Some snakebites would be nice but work won’t have it.