What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing

Thanks. If you wanted to know, the official term is the perineum. I didn’t know it was an area you could get pierced though!

1 Like

ROFL I guess I did know that. I just forgot that I knew.

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

In other parts of the world I think it is called a guiche piercing.

@anon8189768 , I think you will find that it a difficult piercing to heal if you cycle and you have to sit down very carefully for the 1st month. After that, just sitting can be quite stimulating if you have the right size and correct positioning.

Definitely a job for a professional.

3 Likes

Thanks @Private_member! I definitely sit for my job. Great thought :slight_smile:

I would definitely like to do it though. Even more so on OH because I think it would be sexy.

Not as kinky or daring, but I finally got my ears repeirced a few months ago. So now I am looking forward to getting so many piercings it looks like my ears have their own set of chainmail!

2 Likes

I think, as with all below the belt piercings, you just need to schedule what you want to get done around what physical activity you are going to need to do.

True. You do need to plan no matter what the piercing it. I know someone who got a prince albert. Went on a hike a few weeks later. It apparently got awkward and fell out.

Anyone got experience with PA piercings and how to deal with the daily continuous shrinking and expanding of your manhood?

For reference, I’m a standard 6" but my resting size is quite unimpressive. Though this does work out to my favor as OH is typically surprised just how much I grow if she happens to see me go from 0 - 100.

I’d say I’m like those old school foam/sponge dinosaurs from the 1980’s that are tiny and then get super big when you get them wet (put them in water)

With all the screw in balls for piercings it is suggested you check the threaded ball frequently (daily) to make sure the ball is not coming unscrewed and loose. It is the advantage of BCRs but they generally don’t come in the larger sizes and are harder to change yourself.

Remember, with PAs there is the extra hole so you might have to sit down to pee or risk spraying.

Yes please please check that the threaded ball is screwed on tightly.

I know of someone who’s husbands came out inside her and they couldn’t “find” it.

At work the next day up a ladder she sneezed and yep it pinged out hitting each metal step as it eventually hit the bottom.

Red faced in front of another collegue she picked it up and quickly made out it was from her navel piercing.

How would that not be the most hilarious thing ever? (though not in a mocking or teasing way of course). The timing, the sounds, the awkwardness.

Though I’d sincerely feel bad if I was the colleague because she’d probably feel embarassed or blush whenever she saw me for a few weeks.

What are BCR’s

Ball Closed Ring

There is is a tool to spread the ring slightly so the ball can be put in place. Similar to the the threaded ring but with a rounded end, easier to insert but then there is the issue of getting the ball fixed. Once in there I have not heard of a case where the ball is lost but you will see online lots of examples of piercings being lost because of the screw ball coming out.

Yesterday I found I had lost a ball for one of my piercings so spent the day trying to keep it in - found the ball in the bed when I got home.

Screw-ins need to be checked regularly.

1 Like

Correction: in real life, your wife would have a pro do it …assuming it was her wish to have it done at all.

1 Like

Yes. Thank you for clarifying. That’s what I meant.

Though if she was feeling brave and offered to let me do it, I would be super happy for the trust, but I would have to disappointedly reject her offer and refer her to a pro shop.

Unless for some reason I had my “piercer’s license” (or whatever you get to become a licensed piercer) and had my own equipment. Then it might be a different story :grin:

@Private_member: thank you for the clarification :slight_smile:

I’m kind of surprised I went through with it as I am generally quite reserved so getting my genitals out for someone to pierce would not usually be my thing! I don’t have any other piercings, tattoos or body modifications so I probably don’t fit the ‘type’ if there is such a thing. I’m very glad I got it done though, I like the look and feel and it is fun knowing I have it and nobody else would have a clue.

2 Likes

@Sophie01 Did the daith hurt? I only have 2 lobe piercings in each ear, and I’m deciding between tragus, daith, and rook in the next couple of months :hear_no_evil:

Not too bad to be honest, just more of a feeling of pressure for a second. Although it is a-little difficult healing wise as it’s in a difficult place to clean due to it being kinda inside of the ear. But i found that it didn’t really catch on my hair.

1 Like

Got both nipples pierced. Love them when she licks and plays with them. Got two guiches as well. They are ace. Nice secret to have. Only me and GF knows about them.:stuck_out_tongue:

I love my VCH and got it done as soon as I could, about 5 years ago now. Its very pleasurable and my little secret down there. My boyfriend loves it and it got him interested in getting something done and he got a Prince Albert a few years ago that we both love. I think I’d like my nipples done also, just not gone through with it yet.

2 Likes

Nice. Would love GF to get VCH but don’t think she would. She has both nipples pierced which I love. Don’t think I would want a PA. Would be messy. What happens with Blow jobs and PAs? Metal hitting teeth??