What would you try

If there was one thing you could do or try that you have not yet done.... what would it be and why..

For me it would be being restrained and having to watch someome else with him as it would make me want it all the more.. may seem unusual but it is something i want to try.

1 Like

Electrosex? not tried as it can be so expensive

Being honest the new trends such as anal we won''t be progressing. This in a way is due to my IBS flare ups . Urethral sounding or even the thought of it just makes me cringe with horror . So thats a no no for me .

The one we are curious about is the electro fetish thing. The cost could be an obstacle though but the theory does look quite fun . Perhaps rolepalying it with a sexy nurse uniform as well .

mysteron wrote:

Being honest the new trends such as anal we won''t be progressing. This in a way is due to my IBS flare ups . Urethral sounding or even the thought of it just makes me cringe with horror . So thats a no no for me .

I know exactly how you feel i have severe ibs but you get to learn your body and roughly when you can do things... i tend to find if i regularly use my smallest butt plug it helps me for the occasional anal play. All i do is make sure i have been to the toilet at least an hour before and i dont eat too much and i have a shower but i have had some good and some bad experiences with anal. so i do understand your reasoning.

You might enjoy having a look at this thread ...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1229620-top-3-no-i-wouldnt-and-1-curious/

:)

I agree electro is good but again its the price of it.. only thing i could suggest is shopping around because there are a few good places i go if i need to check a bargain or two... dont get me wrong i absolutely love LH and spend regular... in fact i am addicted to this site.
but i mean if there is something a little cheaper and i didnt choose that its like throwing money down a drain..
Then again nowdays i dont get much a chance to look elsewhere as im always trying out my new love honey purchases lol.

1 Like

MMF Threesome for her. For me sex with my wife while we wear matching lingerie and her not falling about laughing at me. Lol. I'd like the threesome as well, but with frills.

ask out the yoga teacher who I have convinced myself is the girl of my dreams!

1 Like

This is a tough one... I feel I've already tried most of the stuff I wanted to! As I said on the thread LadyS linked to, I'm interested in taking BDSM to the next level. As far as BDSM goes we're still pretty 'vanilla' - my OH ties me up/restrains me, spanks me, makes me do whatever he wants and does whatever he wants to me, but we don't really delve into the psychological aspect of the D/s roles. I'd like for him to take BDSM outside of the bedroom, if that makes sense!

Just Jenson wrote:

Let us know how it goes :)

delilahxx wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

you may be waiting a while!

Just Jenson wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

Chicken ! :) Get her asked out  before someone else does

Just Jenson wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

Let us know how i

Faint heart never won fair maiden! Go for it. Life can be so short, make the most of every minute ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

In the future I would like to move onto a little light bondage, restraints and blindfolds, we already enjoy sensory play so this is a logical progression, but we are not in any hurry.

Fun Louise wrote:

In the future I would like to move onto a little light bondage, restraints and blindfolds, we already enjoy sensory play so this is a logical progression, but we are not in any hurry.

Good idea, the blindfold will enhance your sensory play so try that first .

So it only took six months to do so and she said yes!

Going out next Friday!

Just Jenson wrote:

Going out next Friday!

Aww way to go! Hope it goes well :)

Just Jenson wrote:

Going out next Friday!

Thats fantastic mate ! Really Really pleased for you .

Mine is delving more in to bondage. Always enjoyed being restrained but I like everything that goes with it! OH has only just agreed to try new things so it's going to be a long slog training him up, and me teaching him what to do is definitely not him taking control 🙈

Also, good job Jenson! Good luck for your date, relax and enjoy it 😃

Just Jenson wrote:

Going out next Friday!

Hope your date goes really well.