What would you try

I would try anything legal once. And if I wasn't sure whether or not I liked it, I'd try it again, just in case. Sex isn't like marmite, it's more like brussel sprouts. Do it wrong and you're farting for days.....

I would love to be dominated

I have a longing for tie and tease, with me being the one tied and ... well, you know;)

I'm desperate to try a metal dildo, I'm saving for the njoy eleven, but it's going to take a while!

I would love to attend a swingers party with my OH or try some wife swapping with a couple.
Already had a FFM threesome in the past but never with my current OH so wouldn't mind that.
The thought of watching OH with a stranger turns me on.
Wouldn't mind trying out some light bondage.

A threesome. Either FFM or MMF I have a secret thing about both! But I wouldn't do it for real it's just a fantasy!

edited by mod

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

I’ve always said I will try anything once

Blockquote

Sounds interessting!

Anything if im horny enough, anyone else?

I’ve always said I will try anything once

I love to attend at a swingers party with my OH preferably on a bi-sexual oriented night, to meet another couple to have sex with
Would love to try what is like having a real cock in my mouth and ass, while my wife is watching

I want to be tied naked to a chair, while watching my OH get gangbanged! Always wanted to see if I could get stimulated enough to actually cum while not being touched! Just so turned on and aroused that I would orgasm with only visual stimulation!

It’s not cheap but we love it.

As she’s the dom she puts the conductive loops, at the base of my penis and around my glans then I’m hogtied and she spends ages playing with the patterns and intensities.

It’s wonderful as the pain can be quite intense but once it’s switched off there’s no residual soreness as there would be with other pain inflicting devices.

I bought mine when it was on offer and I had a big coupon so it was substantially cheaper than list price.