What you drinking and what you in the mood for?

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

So are you a teacher then Georga?

SG69 x

Nah not a teacher - is that what teachers drink? Do I should like a teacher?

I have to go to work in 6 hours External Media

Have a good day in work Georga. . . .whatever it may be!

SG69 x

I'm drinking Pineapple Juice and I'm really in the mood for. . . . . . .

Sunday roast!

SG69 x

I've got orange juice but i'm going to get coke next i should eat something more than crisps

I'm drinking a double espresso (I have a coffee shop) but later will be roasting some lamb with roast potatoes, having a bottle of cab sav and hoping my wife will discipline me, I really am in the mood for a caning and a shag. Failing that I'll probably have a surreptitious wank once she falls asleep.

Oh and cheese, always in the mood for cheese.

Hello smackneill, it's been a long time!

Heh, it's funny, kvetch is a total cheese slut too. :)

I'm drinking grapefruit juice but I've just sent kvetch off to make me a coffee. :)

(a la this method: http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/aeropress/ )

Just having a Margarita whilst watching mens final.

I rimmed the glass of course!

SG69 x

I am having the last bottle of WKD blue - should have really gone via the shops on my way home from work

I will have to make do with my one and only bottle or see if I can pinch some of what my husband is drink.

So SG69 - was the tennis any good today?

Carlsberg, watching The Italian Job..........life's good!!

georga_73 wrote:

So SG69 - was the tennis any good today?

Brilliant but I wanted Roddick to winExternal Media

SG69 x

Bottle of red! First Cape Shiraz. Going down a bit too quickly!

shared a lovely ice cold bottle of jack's (red one of course :P ) with my OH earlyer today, sadly now drinking nothing and in the mood to snuggle up in bed and sleep!

Dxx

John smiths bitter and in the mood for a siesta.

SG69 x

Cider - brothers festival, kpopperburg pear, brothers strawberry - wine later.

In the mood for - nothing my muscles hurt, but if the fella can rub them better, who knows?

i have no drink :( i sort of want jacques... but the local shop charges waaay too much for it lol... and it gives me heartburn... but meh. :(

Lovely white wine, and in the mood for anything...

I have vodka and coke and I have treated my hubby to an outfit tonight, so my luck could be in.

Spitfire earlier, followed by a bottle of rather nice Rioja, and now ice cold JD + Coke.

In the mood for shagging as usual! But also for playing guitar and/or singing like a madman to some loud music.

Spicy rum

In the mood to be loved, hopefully very soon

just drinking coke and watching x-factor