I think ive found my ideal casual fuck!!

Another bloke from work (must be the smell of engine oil that does it!!) he is flirty and always up for a laugh. very open about sex, happy to talk about what he likes and to hear about what i like. And to top it all off he has opened up another fantasy of mine, which is for him to sleep with a customer and send me a photo/video clip!! Im finding this a huge turn-on and cant wait to see it!!

And he doesnt want anything serious, which is perfect for me as im happy having nothing that tries to compete with my daughter!!

Result!! lets hope it has a decent run before it fizzles out! x

Wooo! Good luck with that Poppy, hope he's a hot one ;) x x x

Oooooh Poppy!

Enjoy :-)

Legs xx

woo woo! Now where can I find one?

Sounds good to me, hope he's a great one ;)

Good luck Poppy, hope it all goes as planned.

Mine just fizzled out, in the market for a new one! good luck, stay safe and have fun!! hehe

Dunca1348 wrote:

imeldaimelda wrote:

woo woo! Now where can I find one?

ME

you got no chance with that lady, u stand a better chance of fucking a frog if u can stop it hoping, this aint a casual pick up joint there is other sites for that External Media

LOL well I might have said it differently but yeah I was meaning someone in my own city

imeldaimelda wrote:

LOL well I might have said it differently but yeah I was meaning someone in my own city

Where's home imeldaimelda ?

God i have the hangover from home today.....

If any one ever offers you a black jack shots don't do it !!!

No edit tab ??

Should be hangover from hell lol !!

good luck with it poppy, hope you have a lot of fun :)

Central belt of Scotland for me. Don't worry we'll blame the hangover for the typo cityboy! Now what's my usual excuse? ;)

imeldaimelda wrote:

Central belt of Scotland for me.

[tongue-in-cheek] Darn it, just a bit too far for me lol!

External Media [/tongue-in-cheek]

lol thanks BB!

.....but I do have relatives in West Lothian :D

Mine would have to be a toy !!!

TB

wow! enjoy yourself!