Wine (or other adult beverage) this Saturday night

Hey everyone. Who’s chilling with some alcohol beverages this fine Saturday night? The stress of this week has killed me and I need to relax. Anyone else? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sleeping:

6 Likes

100%, already a few beers down and just had dinner. I shall continue to drinking into Eurovision

5 Likes

Yes, but nothing terribly exotic: just a nice pint of ale before m’dinner. :beer:

2 Likes

Ah I wish! Cup of tea while at work for me :joy:

4 Likes

What about when you finish or is it a late one?

Absolutely! A few beers and a curry to unwind :beer:

1 Like

Vodka and cream soda!

4 Likes

I’ve got prosecco in the fridge, but already had a vodka, lime and lemonade and now cracking on with a wee malibu pineapple can.

Oooh the mixing is ooon tonight! I need it to get through eurovision lol

5 Likes

Didn’t get any alcohol when I did the shopping earlier as wasn’t feeling my best and didn’t think I would want a drink tonight, I was wrong!

1 Like

Finish at 10pm but back in at 7am so definitely no alcohol for me! Boo. Enjoy it for me :yum:

3 Likes

Oh that’s rubbish. I’ll double the beers I have tonight to make up for you not drinking :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not for me I don’t drink. Cava for her. Hope you guys all enjoy and have a great night

1 Like

We have some ciders and some canned cocktails to chill tonight. Just had some lovely steaks too. No Eurovision for us, would rather do anything else :relaxed:

Southern Comfort for me topped up with Lemonade!!! But not too many, it puts me in a naughty mood lol

5 Likes

Got to be Wicked Lady Rose (Californian) - best one I’ve ever tasted

I used to LOVE southern comfort and lemonade! Not had it aaaaages :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

It’s one of those drinks that don’t really effect me so it’s all good lol

Last night was a few too many drinks for us, celebrating my wife’s birthday. Just a few gin and lemonades tonight…

1 Like

Few beers down at this point, anyone who is at work, keep going you can join us having a drink soon enough.

1 Like

Absolutely :beers: beer for me though! A few cans of Heineken for me! Enjoy everyone :ok_hand:

2 Likes