What's everyone reading?

Understanding how your body reacts to certain foods can only be a good thing, although thats not one size fits all. I hope you feel the benefit from it.

Last one was Overlord by Max Hastings other than that I subscribe to Private Eye

I just finished What Lies Between Us by John Marrs, I recommend it if you like suspense/thrillers. Now I’m listening to Yhe Vacation by John Marrs again. I’m a few hours into and I know theres some twists coming but its taking a while to get there!

I’m reading The Waves, Virginia Woolf, it’s going slow but I felt the need for a challenge and to give my a level English literature analysis skills a dust off

2 Likes

I’m basically reading dark romance/smut :smile:

Working my way through the Devils Night series by Penelope Douglas atm, currently on Hideaway.

Recently I’ve also loved Credence (also by Penelope Douglas), Double Edged, Distorted, and For the Fans by Nyla K, the Cat & Mouse duet by H D Carlton, and the Lords series by Shantel Tessier. :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

I’m listeing to Next of Kin by Kia Abdullah, I’m really enjoying it. I’ve so many books in my wishlist and I keep adding to it.

Today is also stuff your kindle day, just incase anyone needed a reminder.

What are you reading @HornyHousewife69 ?

That sounds wild! Is it good?

Circe by Madeline Miller. Really got into the Robert Galbraith books by JK Rowling too!

2 Likes

A few people mentioned Robert Galbraith before.
I can understand wanting a separation from HP, interesting that she chose her alter ego to be a man.

1 Like

I binge watched Strike on I-player over the new year, well worth a watch. Must admit i haven’t read the books.

1 Like

Today is the last day of Stuff Your Kindle day…don’t miss out!

Watched the first one but trying the read the books first. They’re a good read, can recommend!

1 Like

I did mine last night and stayed up late to make sure I got as many as I could. Such a great idea

I tried to watch the first one, I hated it :see_no_evil:
The books are sooooo much better!

… having said that, maybe, it’s just a case of what you do first. I’ve not read the Harry Potter books but I enjoyed the films :woman_shrugging:t2:.

1 Like

Same here, never read Harry Potter, but enjoyed the films!

1 Like

Orlando : Virgina Woolf

Beautiful, beautiful, dreamy prose

all for the desire of a woman in Russian trousers

1 Like

Orlando was the first Wolfe I read, it’s wonderful. I"m struggling with The Waves to be honest but I’m trying to persevere as I didn’t clock with Orlando at first

1 Like

I’m reading ‘a room of one’s own’ too in parallel.
I love the way this lady writes.

1 Like

You’ve still got time, go to the desktop site on amazon, click all (top left), click books, then books again and it’ll bring up the different genres, with the filters down the side, click kindle in the formats and choose your genre and then go to sort (top right) and click the low to high filter. Make sure you’re clicking the ‘buy now’ rather than ‘read now’ (for kindle unlimited). Free books!

Edited to add -
That will being up a lot of books. A simpler, quick search might be - all, books, books, bestsellers & more (tabs at the top), kindle best sellers, top 100 free.

1 Like