What's everyone reading?

Orlando by Virginia Woolf, started it ages ago but only just got back to reading regularly again. Next on the list is Before the Coffee gets Cold

3 Likes

Driven-Rush in the 90’s and In The End.

3 Likes

I just cannot get into Virginia Woolf! I wish I could! I’m jealous, enjoy! X

1 Like

Read Three by Beth Cameron…twice! Really enjoyed it. Three stories intertwined but very well written. Hopefully another book on the way from her.

1 Like

Thursday murder Club by Richard Osman

3 Likes

Midnight Library by Matt Haig. It is about a woman between life and death who gets to try the different lives that she could have had. An interesting book that made me appreciate what I have instead of longing for the lives I didn’t have due to choices I have made.

4 Likes

It’s the first Woolf I’ve tried so I don’t know how it compares to her others, I’m enjoying it. I guess it could be difficult, a strange prose style, but I just don’t try too hard to follow everything and just let the words wash over :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Just read Bob Mortimer and away his life story made me chuckle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

That’s in my to be read pile

1 Like

@AmyA It’s a good read I read orange satsuma first though which made a reference or 2 to his real job and life that was good too :+1:

Ah yes, i don’t have that yet but have heard good things.

I’d get it read that first and then the And away made it a lead into his life story for me :+1:

I see nobody here is reading mildly explicit fantasy novels :innocent::tipping_hand_woman:

@mrssaffa you got recommendations for us ?:kissing_heart:

Love these books! reading the 3rd one now :slight_smile:

I’m hooked, it’s my school run book! Sit and read whilst waiting for the little one.

Looking forward to the next one already x

Virginia Woolf
A Room of One’s Own: stunning prose

Tolstoy
Anna Karenina
(still)

1 Like

Gut and psychology syndrome by Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride
@JoCat it’s a very interesting read imo

1 Like

Sounds interesting, is this something you’re learning about to try for yourself?

Yes @JoCat I’m hoping to sort myself out then see if i can help other family members, and you never know maybe even my wife!!!
It’s a very interesting subject and an alternative to pharmaceutical drugs etc and it all starts with gut health.

1 Like