What's happened to the post on here?

Is it just me or do all the post that everyone has replied to seem all jumbled up and not in order? Ie the original post if halfway down the page and then replies are first or after it.. it's very confussing

I thought that too

This has been reported on the Glitch thread. It will get sorted out tomorrow I would have thought.

Is anyone having the problem where they can't see the original post? Only the comments? Apologies if that is what this thread says - I can't see it :( comments come up ok but I have no idea what the original post was except for the title. Anyone aware of a fix?

I'm glad it's not just me! :)

Same issue here 😫

The original post is further down in the comments... very annoying

Lovehoney's I T dept is aware of the problem & are trying to fix it .

Has anyone worked out the order that they're now in? I can't spot the pattern.

Nope. Just that the original post seems to be further down in the comments. Well that's what it is like for me anywho

I've clocked that it groups them by member per page, but I can't see how it's deciding which member goes first?

Still appears to be occurring.

So glad it's not just me! Hope they fix it soon, so confusing when things aren't in order, and I'm far too lazy to check the timestamps to figure it out 😂

Ian Chimp wrote:

I've clocked that it groups them by member per page, but I can't see how it's deciding which member goes first?

Me neither, but I'm guessing it's some backend user number (like the same way computers sometimes store your files in orders like 1, 10, 11, 12, 13, 2, 3, 4, 5...). Though I did laugh the first time I clicked on a link and saw people requesting items to review seemingly before Brenna had announced them, like some sort of Lovehoney hivemind.

You know what they say about tomorrow it never cums. 😉

Well, they've done something. All the posts are even more mixed up than yesterday. At least before they were chronologically grouped by member, now even those are a hodge podge. What a baffling glitch.

With the order being so screwed up, you end up guessing which was the last post in the thread. Slightly frustrating...