Whats new but not new?

I was just looking at the whats new page and there is the Lovehoney triple tickler dildo on there with only one review. Im confused as this looks exactly like the other.

Does this mean they have 'updated' the product? They are still selling the other exact product as i checked. Im so confused

I'm probably missing something, but it does look identical in all but colour... Hrmn...

Ah well :)

They've also got the mantric sysil on there which definitely isn't new. We had that last year, and there is loads of reviews on it already

I thought the same! These two products are in the "Whats New" pages too, but I didnt think they were

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33587

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34229

X

Thank god im not the only one! I thought it was just me getting confused lol!

This happens every so often and I still have no idea why!

I'm sure someone from lovehoney said something about certain colours sometimes get overlooked, so they put the same product on, but a different colour (or a new updated picture) add it to the whats new and it sells!

When i bought the systic strapon it was the pink picture (and i got the pink one) and now its the lilac version on there.

Hello!

Hope I can help.

What's new but not new? There are some instances where our What's New page seems odd, this is because the What's New page is driven by the product number.

Hey, it's new but it's not on the What's New page?

This is what a product has been 'Live' but not on a site - so it's new but may appear way down on the What's New page because lots of things have been created after it. This is the case for the Motorhead vibrators. They have been 'Live' but not visibly for sale on the Lovehoney site for a few weeks (so we could work on the images etc).

Hey, that's on the What's New page but I've seen it before?

This is usually because we've split the colours into separate products - one of them has to be new. The other one is a much older product so has a much older number. 

Ah yes thank you Alice! I knew about the first kind of new products but didnt know about the second which was what i was talking about :) Thank you for clearing it up i thought i was going mental :)

I knew their had to be an easy answere. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

So if we use the 'GSpot vibe with triple tickler' as an example: type 410 into the search bar and you will find the original product page displaying one colour only (pink), then the purple one as moved to code 59125 so it can have it's own page.

Simples :)