What's new that you love?

I love the black one from the back but it looks so short from the front I think it would look more like a top than a dress on me! :rofl:

The pink is really lovely :+1:

1 Like

I’ve got a few one size pieces now, I was always a bit sceptical but now I prefer them - they always fit!

I generally have the opposite issue @Peitho (I’ll buy a mini skirt and it’ll be a knee length one on me). I’ve been surprised that some of the chemises I’ve bought have only just covered my bum - that’s what they are supposed to look like but I don’t know how they would work on someone of average height let alone tall!

2 Likes

Ohh, This one and This are sparkly. how did i miss that?!

5 Likes

Definitely I agree with you on advantage of one size fits all stretchy items, they generally fit really well and tend to flatter.

I have had a couple of pieces that really don’t work - one chemise that was definitely a top with full snatch on display and worse, a body, designed I believe, to completely cheese wire any taller ladies! :rofl:

1 Like

:grimacing: ouch, sounds definitely unpleasant.

1 Like

:grimacing: ouch! Not what you want from your lingerie. I have a stretchy mini dress from LH that looks very much like another one that I have and I don’t like it as much as the other one so it doesn’t get worn. I’m actually thinking of making it shorter into a cami top! I’ve tried folding it into that position and it looks good with a pair of high waisted suspender knickers that I have. A chemise probably wouldn’t work as a top though!

1 Like

If you have the skills with the sewing machine most things can be adapted for a perfect fit, harder to add material on when it’s too short than take it up when too long though but since my needlework skills are not up to much anyway it’s not really an issue :rofl:.

Hope your cami top and suspender knickers project goes well, bet it’s very satisfying making something work perfectly :blush:

I am thinking of resorting to this. So many babydolls are halter neck and i have wide shoulders so halterneck just dont look great on me

Also being 16 top 18 bottom and between sizes is a pain. Always gapes somewhere

1 Like

I have a toy similar to the Turbo Power, and the insert makes all the difference. :+1:

And there’s some new lingerie too. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ooh those are really pretty

1 Like

Agreed. Sadly too pale for me, but its great to see such a nice veriety of new stuff

I reviewed the cami set and babydoll. Both are lovely, the fabric is more rigid than a standard satin so it doesn’t cling at all.
I’ve had some medical stuff going on that had bloated my tummy and the waterfall range definitely boosted my confidence.

1 Like

Ooh, yay, glad to see these sets live!

No reviews showing yet… hopefully they will appear soon. I have the Cami Set and the Robe. Great material, like satin but actually mainly polyester so much easier to look after. Washes really well in the machine and comes out perfect.

The Cami Set is very pretty and I love the shorts but the top is not quite right on me, better for someone with more boobage on top or who maybe wants to hide a bit of tummy I think. However, the Robe is amazing. Really clever design features and so cute and flattering so I’ve been wearing just the shorts from the cami set with the robe a lot lately… want to get the Brazilian Knickers that go with the Babydoll Set to pair with the robe now I’ve seen them!

I can see them?

1 Like

Doh, yes they are there… don’t show the overall rating and number of reviews at the top of the page like other products yet or when you view them all together using a “watercolour blue” search yet and I just failed to then scroll down but as you say, they are there just slightly more hidden than usual.

Anyway… end result… the Robe is absolutely gorgeous and I advise anyone who likes it to buy it, you will not be disappointed! :+1:

3 Likes

Ooh, some new DOMINIX Deluxe Leather and Chain Sets…

This Bra Set is my favourite. Looks like it might work well for those of us a bit smaller on top too :grin: (though a little more information on sizing adjustments would be helpful).

3 Likes

Ooh, theres two others too :heart_eyes:
Tassle harness
Chain harness

5 Likes

Curse you @Peitho and @Green_Eyed_Girl for alerting me to the new Dominix stuff, now I’ve got my eyes on that tassel harness :eyes: :rofl:
(agree @Peitho, more size info would be nice, as the tassel one says 1X but it’s definitely on their standard size mannequin and not their plus size one :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Theres a request to lovehoney for kore info in items page thread somewhere. Maybe put a note in there, or alternitively customer support. Also good

1 Like

Already asked and all they said was it’s most likely meant to be one size fits all :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: