What's new that you love?

New halfcup line in. Lotus. Reviewed the bra set in this on and it was really comfy when on. (Review is here if anyones curious)

11 Likes

Glad these are up :blush: I reviewed the body and the chemise (which is much more babydoll-ish in person) and they’re beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve reviewed this beaut!

6 Likes

A fair few new bits and pieces in the shop but this is the one that most appeals to me:

I love the scent of jasmine and bergamot and I love a bath - winner!

4 Likes

Curious about how this thing works :thinking:

1 Like

Yeh, me too… I don’t think we’re the target audience though. I’m lacking the necessary equipment!

1 Like

Yup same here. Wrong configuration downstairs.
Its an interesting concept on paper though. Might work well for people with grip issues too if they’ve managed to make it work well. Supposedly its adjustable too.
Its silicone too which is nice.
Maybe it’ll come up on the testers soon

1 Like

I’m intrigued but at that price I’ll wait for it to come up on the tester list and pray I’m chosen

2 Likes

Whole new line of collars and cuffs in. Sweet anticipation range
Had a bash with the ancle Cuffs and they where ridiculously comfy. ( Review here if your curious)

7 Likes

Oh I absolutely love this set - it’s good quality and looks beautiful upon a sexy body :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I loved the furry incide if the cuffs too. They where incredibly soft

1 Like

Some new costumes too:

Sexy Cop
Risky Business
Sweet Remedy Nurse

I love the Risky Business Outfit, review on the site or here if you want a read.

10 Likes

I got the ball gag to test out and though the straps are nice and squishy the velcro is a hair puller :grimacing:

Loving the look of the new metal but plus that’r in.

Small irridescent plug
Small gold plug
Mid irridescent plug
Mid gold plug
Mid gunmetal plug

Theres also this interesting looking pin point vibe

Vibe link

Theres some nice lingerie in too

Thong
Boxers

6 Likes

That iridescent one :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Damn now I want that new underwear too!

2 Likes

I know, theyr so pretty. I wish there was a bigger size option. Kind of tempted to cave and just get one anyway. Im such a magpie fpr shiny things

4 Likes

Insert meme here…… ‘do it’ :rofl::rofl:

I think I may have to get the underwear and a new plug :raised_hands:

1 Like

Have to ad this too for the hilarity factor. Not a great name but it looks like fun

Ooh, that vibe does look good… competition for the Zumios do we think?

Me too :sweat_smile: I still need to get a large LH metal plug, and would love if it could be in one of the beautiful new colorways, but sadly they’ve only released the colorful ones in smaller sizes the last few times they did them :cry: Might still end up getting one anyway :rofl: