What's the longest you've gone without sex?

Just over 4 and half years, was due to my back causing me so much pain. I couldn't bare to be touched let alone want sex. Eventually they got my meds to a point where the pain is tolerable (with very strong meds) and I can use something to help reduce the pain whilst having sex - plus the endorphins try to overwrite the pain signals which help.

Around the 7 year mark at the moment but am still young (26) but it's more of a choice and coming to terms and accepting myself and what i enjoy.

Lmao. And I thought I was bad, that I am sufering. I live without sex for a bit more than 2 months atm due to my health issues (kidney stones lol) plus my woman can't go for more than 5 minutes anyway, but for someone like me it's a torture. Sex is a main stres reliever for me. I like to shag for hours and cum 5 or more times, even 10 times but now? I'm pretty much screwed, without a right partner and with the pains I'm going through, hmm not seeing it very bright :(

6 months

Once a month after second child for about a year.... too knackered In those days (11 yrs ago)

The longest I've gone is nearly 4months the 4months running up to my wedding and that felt like for ever there was no intimacy or anything and I found that really hard going as I'm such a touchy feely person xx