How Long Have You Been Without Sex?

Ok.... here's an interesting one.... Whats the longest people have been without having any sex. (Masterbation not included)! So far I have gone 2 years & 3 weeks (not that I'm counting of course :-s) without any. (Don't ask.... lol). Seriously.... i'm afraid for my health. lol. I really need to get some and SOON before I go insane! lol. Anyway.... what about everyone else? :-)

4 weeks : (

5 years not counting sorting myself out!

love my wife but she has no sex drive at all lol.

Wow! Ok Dave.... you beat me. Hats off to you.

Three and a half years !!!

Stickyvikki69 wrote:

Oh Noooo! Not you too. Thats a LONG time. At least I don't feel like I'm the only one that's waited ages anymore! Fingers crossed we all find some fun and excitement soon! Yay!

6 months and counting.

4 weeks now :/ missing him badly and still have to wait loads more weeks :(

Six months here too, driving me crazy.... Altho have gone longer before, doesn't make it any easier...

Seven long, long, months...

Don't know how the people who have answered in years are coping!!

A month when I split with my last boyfriend. I can not imagine years without!

14 months for me , going to explode lol

purple10 wrote:

Lol.... I kno the feeling! Thank GOD for lovehoneys toys is all I can say! I might get lucky tonight.... but knowing me, I seriously doubt it. Oh well. lol (Really miss my ex ) Oh well.... keep positive er. lol x x

6 or 7 years!! Yep, in my twenties.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

WOW. I don't know what to say.

lol, keep positive and enjoy yr toys x

Dafydd32 wrote:

keep positive dafydd32, enjoy yr toys x

purple10 wrote:

Lol.... I kno the feeling! Thank GOD for lovehoneys toys is all I can say! I might get lucky tonight.... but knowing me, I seriously doubt it. Oh well. lol (Really miss my ex ) Oh well.... keep positive er. lol x x

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Too long now :( going thorugh tough times with my family as well as the misses.. she get very grumpy when it not all about her... but some times you cant help the way life is going... but still a good film does the job for now lol

in my lifetime of having sex? wanking not included. three years