What's your fantasy?

@Ladydinosaur oh yes and just try it :heart:

1 Like

@carzy oh yes I will second that and third it and…….x

1 Like

@maz1965 oh yes I can only suggest you try it either with your partner watching or just you and another lady. From a personal point of view, no pun intended, I was full of interpretation and soon settle and wow! Again and again from then on! :heart:

2 Likes

my fantasy is open relationships :grinning:

3 Likes

@MrsmrB have to agree with you totally and I was in my early 40’s when I tried it and wow! Absolutely amazing and never regretted it! As we became more confident our husbands were more than eager to watch us which they did.

7 Likes

Thats the thing for me im not even thst bothered about threesomes id lovecto see my wife pleasure/pleasured by another woman be enough for me

5 Likes

Oh so many fantasies. One would be a bi mmf with me and another husband in wives sexy lingerie. Initially my wife watching and masturbating as husbands play. Then joining in.

5 Likes

In public naked. I actually dreamed this and at first, because you think it real, was very embarrassed. But as i relised it was a dream in the dream i just went with it, it felt fantastic. When i did reluctantly wake i was wet as hell.

9 Likes

Mine is being fucked by a guy while I fuck a women one day it will happen

4 Likes

My wife enjoying lesbian sex is a common hot fantasy.

6 Likes

My current fantasy is to get a solid 8hours sleep :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Curios to know,
What’s everyone’s fantasy??

Hi @cfcmattyc , if you search :mag: in the forum search box at the top of the page “fantasy”there is some long established threads :thread: started with lots to read through.

3 Likes

Try this thread, 997 replies to read through to get you started :rofl::+1:t2:

What’s Your Fantasy?

2 Likes

@New2 . That does sound an incredibly erotic experience for D… and yourself obviously. X

Id definitely enjoy witnessing my wife G on G… she has never suggested this as a fantasy and doubt she has it as one.
Id love to have doggy style with her while she went down on another woman and with the other returning the experience for her.

6 Likes

To live in a pleasant world

8 Likes

Id like to think Femdom as one of my fantasies having 1 or 2 women disciplining me

5 Likes

It would have to be wifey demanding I make her squirt while having PIV and then anal sex.

Every time she’s about to squirt she would pull off me so I can see her squirt rain down onto my manhood, covering me in her juices.

Would love to get her to squirt from anal sex.

4 Likes

A simple fantasy of mine is to be a sex toy for a couple for 48 hours or so . A meat and greet where we caress each other and maybe some playful fondling . Then I give her my top performance in the missionary position while my favorite tee plug is rumbling away . Then I kneel at edge of the bed while while eating my cream pie . At this point her man removes my tee plug and enters me until he arrives . This would just be warm ups . Then we can try and run through every kinky thing we can think of for the rest of the time . Oh since it is my fantasy , I can cum up to 14 times a day ( just like my personal best many years ago ) .

4 Likes