What's your fantasy?

This sounds terrifying to me and makes me think of The Accused.

2 Likes

:thinking: I may need to watch this!

Its not a fun movie

1 Like

I have to come up with a new one as OH and our friend Jen fulfilled my last one to see OH have lesbian sex while I watched but OH also has to think of another as Jen fulfilled hers as well by pegging me while she watched but her altimeter favourite fantasy is to have sex in an elevator

8 Likes

@carzy was that her first time with a woman then or just the first time you had seen it

1 Like

I watch a lot of milking table videos and would love to do that. Put my penis through a hole in a table and the wife use vibrators, fleshlights and other toys on me. Iā€™m also loving my penis being slapped during a BJ so that would 100% need to be included.

I just love to idea of it all being hands free and not being in control.

3 Likes

Weā€™ve been married for 32 yr and up till she put the idea of our friend pegging me with her watching and me saying I would love to see her with another woman and our friend saying she had wanted to have sex with OH for years so I am guessing it was her first time but she did send me a video a couple of weeks ago when Jen came round to see her and they had sex again but she did ring me and ask permission first she also told me that Jen want to fuck me while OH watches

9 Likes

@carzy sounds like youv found a perfect situation where you and your wife have the same fantasies and are happy and willing to experience them together and the fact that you both have a long term close friend that is clearly happy fulfilling those fantasies with you.

2 Likes

It is great and really good fun and the fact she is hot as fuck and willing to try anything helps also looking forward to our next encounter

2 Likes

Had text off OH today saying after our hols Jen wants a proper 3 some where she gets to penetrate OH with a strapon while I have her ass

5 Likes

That would be fun. Definitely a fantasy of mine and have 1 gal in mind that I would prefer and about 2-3 more that I would volunteer for this fantasy.
Reality is that none of these things will ever happen. Hats off to you sir! Enjoy and I sure hope it never comes back to haunt you somehowā€¦

Iā€™ve known this girl since We got married 31 yr ago and OH had known her for most of her life and OH said that until they talked about fulfilling her fantasy she had no idea she was bi.My OH isnā€™t bi but one of my fantasies was to see OH have lesbian sex and when we chatted with her she said she had wanted to do OH for years

7 Likes

It sounds like youā€™ve found the perfect threesome scenario and youā€™re all comfy - awesome.
Itā€™s good youā€™re all happy to do everything with each other and everyone is comfy. Thatā€™s the main thing - for each of you to feel confident, comfy and happy.

1 Like

Well Iā€™ve been told in the last half hour our daughter is going to a party on Friday at a friends house and asked if it was alright for her to stay there as she doesnā€™t want me to have to pick her up at who knows what time so obviously OH said yes thatā€™s fine and then OH told me instead of waiting till after hols does she want me to invite Jen round for ā€œdrinksā€ I said that would be a great way to start the hols

9 Likes

Win, win there, just go for it. You are a @carzy very lucky man. You must keep us updated on progress.

Iā€™m definitely not bi but i would like to experience a woman giving me oral and me reciprocating. Ive heard it said that the best oral is woman on woman as they know the anatomy of each other?

8 Likes

Woukd love to try this particular if she is not shaved

1 Like

@maz1965 id say thats definitely an achievable fantasy. Id say go for it. If your single then nows you chance if not im sure if you discussed with your OH he would be happy to allow you to experience it. I have always said to my wife if ever she had the urge its something i would consider as i cannot offer that experience. Maybe you could include him in some way not in the sense of s 3 way but msybe he could watch or you could do s couple of pics or s video for him thst way he csn share the experience with you.

4 Likes

You need to try and organise this my OH is definitely not bi but she said it was absolutely amazing having another women lick her pussy

7 Likes

That is a very hot image you are creating.!!
Great fantasy.

3 Likes