What's your fantasy?

I also find that great - love a big cock in my mouth…

7 Likes

Who doesn’t? :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

5 Likes

What’s biggest cock you’ve had in that mouth though lol

2 Likes

My boyfriend is around the just over 6 inch which is I think a normal average size but a few months ago we had a threesome with a guy we found on tinder and he was seriously I’d say at least close to 8 inch that was the biggest I’ve ever had I was shocked because he downplayed it before we met saying he was average :woman_facepalming:t2::joy::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Better than him saying he was massive and pulling a little piece out Lmao i made mistake of asking my gf if I’ve got biggest cock she’s had let’s just say she was a bit to truthful lmao and did your bf like you taking big dick or get jealous lol

4 Likes

Uh oh :joy: were you upset or did you take it well? :joy:

No he was laughing at my reaction when he pulled his shorts down and I just had a big twitching dick in front of my face :slightly_smiling_face::joy: but I think he enjoyed watching me take a bigger dick to be honest

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say I have any fetishes, but I have kinks and fantasies.
2 very different ones that are occupying my brain at the moment are going to a sex club, watching and being watched. Then theres pain, its been a while since I’ve had that heat rush or been carved. This is the one I need the most.

7 Likes

And I prefer the truth turned me on thort of how much must of hurt her coz she’s so tight struggle to get mine in some times so god nos how she took that monster inside her lol she defo showed me what a real f@@ck is though makes me try things ide never of dreamed of in past lol

3 Likes

Who would you want to be watched by and what would you want them to watch you do

1 Like

That does sound kinky :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

3 Likes

You ever had a bad threesome with your boyfriend or just the one with that big hard d lol wish she wasn’t at work Cnt get hard on own some times since op lol

1 Like

No bad experiences we just enjoy it make sure we’re all happy and hopefully all orgasmed :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

4 Likes

Sounds amazing your fellas a lucky man and so are you by sounds of it if you all orgasm 2 guys we have tried it with have been on small side and we both wer pump pump squirters think we thort it was a race lmaooo had to lick her clit to make her cum why he sat on chair drinking you ever tried it with another girl ?

1 Like

I have a two main ones I think about regularly. Would absolutely love to get pegged as I’m dying to have a prostate orgasm. The second is a milking table where lots of toys are used on me but I’m tied up so can’t do anything about it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Haha :joy: well I guess you were both happy still :joy: I haven’t done anything with another girl yet but I want to at least try it at some point

1 Like

That actually sounds quite hot to be honest :slightly_smiling_face::joy: I want to peg someone by boyfriend won’t let me peg him I haven’t give him a prostate massage yet but he said he might let me soon :joy:

5 Likes

It’s the other way round for me. I’ve approached the subject with my wife but she said it just doesn’t do anything for her. So it will remain a fantasy for now.
I tend to use dildos for solo play so can fantasise about it then.

2 Likes

No one in particular, anyone can watch. I want to be tied, clothed, to a St Andrews cross and be whipped and gradually stripped to show off the marks that are left behind.

Says me who is an absolute introvert :rofl:

4 Likes

A milking table sounds amazing :star_struck:
I think by now everyone knows I’m very big on not trying to change someones mind when they say hard pass no. However, if pegging doesn’t do anything for her, thats a shame but if it isn’t a turn off for her, would she be able to tweak her thinking and do it for you, because you want it?

3 Likes

I just had to google a St Andrews cross but that looks kinky :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

1 Like