What's your fantasy?

Visiting those ladies with the gigantic rubber strapons at The English Mansion dressed in a French maids outfit with ball gag and heels bent over and very lubricated! Being a fantasy I can dance on their stupendous rubber monstrosities of cocks!:rainbow::grin:

5 Likes

Outside where we live there is a grassy area where we are going to have a disposable BBQ today.
By the path there is a little wooded area deep and dense enough to be hidden.
I have woken at night before to hear the sound of people having sex in there.
Once I saw the light of a phone bouncing to the beat.
We walked the dog today and I popped in through the little gap that has been made over time to have a lookā€¦ Inside it opens up to a small area and in the middle is a leaning treeā€¦
I want to take the OH in there after the BBQ tonight and give her some pudding from behind whilst she holds on to the trunkā€¦

2 Likes

Leave the dog at home for that one lol

2 Likes

You should try it - I have had sex with 2 women and while I prefer a man - itā€™s very fun and totally different

My fav part is playing with another womanā€™s boobs - seriously fun

5 Likes

Iā€™ve recently been reading some fictional books along the lines of reverse harem/why choose/1 woman 3 men and whooo mama it unlocked something thatā€™s for sure :laughing::wink:

2 Likes

Another random question from me :slightly_smiling_face::joy: but I was just sat around earlier doing nothing and was just thinking what is the most common fantasy/fetish people have? What is your favourite fetish/fantasy?

Personally mine is being in a bukkake kind of scenario or having a more some (5 or more people) fuck me. personally I think I could handle at least 5 (not all at once obviously) :joy: but when Iā€™m in the horny mood Iā€™m hooooorny :slightly_smiling_face::joy: so I think I could easily take 5 penises :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

I am a bit of a kinkster and love sensory play so probably: I would love to get a tantric massage or learn how to do one (I know thereā€™s resources online).

Or be dominated and be kept in a constant state of subspace bliss for like a whole day, without worrying about responsibilities.
Being a dom for a day wouldnā€™t be bad either, but I have a habit of sometimes second guessing myself and losing confidence

7 Likes

Mine would to be a sex slave being forced into sexual acts and I love to lick clean after being fucked - so I would lick up the used cum / juice and then if not good enough to be spanked :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

That actually sounds really good :slightly_smiling_face::joy: I love to be cleaned up after my boyfriend finishes in me/cleaning up my cum :slightly_smiling_face:

You sound naughty though if Iā€™m ok saying :joy::heart:

4 Likes

I have a fancy of a MFF three sum and being pegged

9 Likes

Threesomes are so fun although I am yet to have a ffm threesome yet but hope to have one soon :slightly_smiling_face:a

I really want to peg my boyfriend but he wonā€™t do it :roll_eyes::joy:

9 Likes

being pegged is awesome! Itā€™s like getting spoonedā€¦but with a dildo too

6 Likes

Hope you get to have a MFF soon, oh really why not :frowning:
Iā€™m into anal play so why notā€¦ hopefully a big strap on to :eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I hope you find a ffm threesome too :joy: Heā€™s not into anal or anything up his bum which I understand he doesnā€™t want to try it and respect it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That does sound kinky :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

3 Likes

I currently live my previous fantasy

I got it all - loving man with a great body and a great long cock and a filthy mind and willing to jump on me at the drop of a hat :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

for sure!

4 Likes

For me it is to be dominated and used for my Dons pleasure, I discovering a more bratty side to me so I will make them work for it. I would also like to try being the penetrating partner at some point.

8 Likes

Aw good :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

3 Likes

We love to watch my tight pussied gf take a massive cock in her mouth why I lick her Tiny clit

6 Likes