whats your fav boobs, bum, legs, etc? POLL!

I love guys with nice bums, and muscular arms and thighs. That really gets me going :)

Although my gf will swear down it's bums... If a girl doesn't have boobs she's not for me :)

K&J, I'm moving in next door if you have lots of sexy surfers. I would spend hours just watching and slobbering. And probably trying to snog them :)

I seem to have a thing for people a little shorter than me... but they still need to have a nice arse lol

My Oh did have a big (and i mean big) thing for my boobs a while ago but he seems to have moved round to my arse. I wonder where he will go next x

I kink hard for brains. :)

General figure for me - love curves and proportion. And arse. You can stare at that and not get slapped :-s

men its eyesm long hair and a fairly stong jawline

women its boobs ( the only part of my body i like) eyes again and i love the hourglass figure

feet, gotta have nice feet!

Arms... from the biceps to the forearms to the tips of his fingers. Nothing sexier than being wrapped up in or pinned down by a man's arms!! I'm also a chest fan, but there must be hair!

has to be boobs

well 4 me i like my men with tight pert bums ... sexy expressive eyes ... nice teeth ...strong back/shoulders/neck

my OH likes bums/eyes/smile

Legs and breasts on a woman. But personally, I only seem to find Size 8's attractive. It's not a conscious thought, but I just get drawn to them!

x

lol rigny playing "emo" does it for me in guys

girls, i'm a sucker for an hourglass figure. or boobs!

Bit of an allrounder myseLf, different bits on different peeps various builds, love peeps who are comfortable with themselves. Do find myself rather drawn to breasts,bums and eyes though.

TB

Bums and boobs depending whether I'm behind her or in front I love seeing a gorgeous little ass in a pair of tight jeans though!!

men- shoulders and jawline. i hate muscle (like bodybuilders they make me heave) i like mens thighs too i i love my oh's arse. i could literally eat it lol

women- boobs and ass and i like my ladies with a good shape to their body and with a bit of meat on them- size 0 does nothing for me. i personally love volupturous curves i find it a real turn on- all the more to explore! i think the female form is much more sexy. hate that bone that petrudes above the cleavage and can not stand stick insects with fake boobs just 'stuck on' you know what i mean victoria beckham!!!!!!

the biggest turn off for me is shallowness

xx

Bum and Boobs for me, I love both full and big.

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM!!!!!!

I am an absolute sucker for a nice arse, to the point I don't care what it is attached to! A sexy arse wiggling by can literally stop me in my tracks!

MD, do ducks not waddle? ;)

I love a bit of confidence in a guy or a girl - then any body part can be sold to me!

However, boobs are a winner - small and pert or large and bouncy (like mine!). I love the way nipples pop out as the pleasure increases, unable to be controlled and giving the game away to those you are with. And how they are so versitile depending on the day, the mood and the atmosphere. Sometimes requiring a soft touch- a bit of gentle caressing and licking - and sometimes a good hard tweak and a bite!

..........just off for a cold shower......

x