whats your fav boobs, bum, legs, etc? POLL!

I go for the following and roughly in this order

Eyes (gets the girl in the room)

Brain (keeps her in the room)

Nice Arse and Nice Boobs (stops her getting out the room)

Fortunately my OH has all the above and I am a very lucky fella to have her xxxx

SarahLou22 wrote:

MD, do ducks not waddle? ;)

A waddle makes a wiggle! Oh yeah!

I do love a pert male bum in a nice pair of well fitting jeans not too tight, just enough to define things. in ladies i like a curvaceous figure carried with confidence size doesn't matter as long as there is a figure & not a skin covered skeleton.

oddly enough I have a fairly large bust but my OH is a bum man. who knows?

C1

Bum and boobs for me, a little intelligenge goes along way too

xxx

SarahLou22 wrote:

MD, do ducks not waddle? ;)

I love a bit of confidence in a guy or a girl - then any body part can be sold to me!

However, boobs are a winner - small and pert or large and bouncy (like mine!). I love the way nipples pop out as the pleasure increases, unable to be controlled and giving the game away to those you are with. And how they are so versitile depending on the day, the mood and the atmosphere. Sometimes requiring a soft touch- a bit of gentle caressing and licking - and sometimes a good hard tweak and a bite!

..........just off for a cold shower......

x

You will have to stand in the queue until l have finished !!!!!

Phwoarrrr....TB

To be honest, any hole is a goal for me. So all I care about is the woman is clean for a start. Gotta have an alrightish face. I do like boobs, big or small. A juicy arse helps. And I love feet, so they gotta have nice toes.

I'm usually a very arm type person, love arms very very much, but with my OH, i have also discovered a love for chests, backs and bums, woop woop ^_^

x x x

To be honest, any hole is a goal for me

i dont mean t be funny or anything but i sort of find that a bit offensive really, i think its quite degradeing.

Yeah, kinda second that D x x x

diamonds wrote:

To be honest, any hole is a goal for me

i dont mean t be funny or anything but i sort of find that a bit offensive really, i think its quite degradeing.

Oops! That was my first ever post, so I may be a bit blunt to start off with. Im only 18, please forgive me? Can I start again?...

I meant to say... Im not very picky.

Better? External Media

Let you off, take it feet are your bag, and were not talking twelve inches!!!

TB

There is nothing better than a peachy round arse, with just enough plumpness to keep it shapely but not wobbly, and definitely no spots!

More importantly if a girl doesn't lover her arse then it doesn't matter how good it is, half the fun is lost

where the biceps femoris meets the gastrocnemius . I do find that place quite erotic, and love to run my tongue over it.

On a girl - boobs - or moresay cleavage. I am straight but boy, do I love a good pair, nicely displayed!!! :D

On a guy - teeth (can't help it, am programmed now to do so), followed by smile & eyes. But I like slim guys, not too hairy with a yum tum, not totally 'packed but slight definition. Oh, and a nice arse. A nice tight arse in trousers. Och.

Boobs on a woman, bum on a man. Lol. Not a big fan of legs.

mmm its a toughie!!!! If its a man im looking at it has to be they eyes! If its a woman its legs.

I love eyes...mine (ginger!) and his (icey blue, like a husky).

Also love my feet and his thighs...mmm

I am very short and pretty 'curvy' but love my legs and bum in fishnets and heels

red_queen wrote:

I love eyes...mine (ginger!) and his (icey blue, like a husky).

Also love my feet and his thighs...mmm

I am very short and pretty 'curvy' but love my legs and bum in fishnets and heels

Totally off topic, but take a look at some of my albums on Facebook hun xx

On men, slightly hairy forarms are one of the biggest turn-ons ever, really. lol. Luckily the mr does indeed have that! On women, the predictable of boobs... But I love little cute perky ones, bigger full ones... mmmm boobs. They're good in most shapes and sizes, imo!

Bum, every time. There's nothing like burying your face between two sweet cheeks