whats your fav boobs, bum, legs, etc? POLL!

While bums, boobs and legs are all very nice. I have to say that the biggest turn on for me is either a womans smile or her eyes.

But a great arse probably comes close to those to in terms of hotness :)

i have a thing for the lower legs/ankles , although i must say i don't really like high heels/stiletoes being worn when i look at them

oh and a nice pert bum always goes down well with me

large breasts is a no no, sorry ladies

Breasts and bum here. And legs. And face. Can't stand really skinny people though - there needs to be roundness there.

I love My Mistresses breasts - so lovely and big and round and soft. Plus I love her bum too, and her legs. I can spend hours just kissing her legs all over.

Mr Vampyre-To-Be Is A Boobs, Butt, Leg Man

I Asked Him If He Could Only Keep One What Would It Be And He Kept Changing His Answer Every Five Minutes, It's A Good Job My Best Bits Are My Boobs Bum And Legs!

I Love Mens Chests And Little Pot Bellies, I Think They're Lovely! Nothing Like My Guys Eyes Either

Got to be a sexy rounded just big enough arse, could I go for the whole package? If I were to make it sound like a M&S advert it'd be something like this.

Hips that stretch wide and high, birthing hips, that house two pert peachy cheeks that turn a reddend hue with gentle spanking etc... I've got no chance on them adverts! It's rubbish! Anyway, I like big thighs that glisten.. thats enough... Big thighs to go with big hips and a big rounded arse! A quite like small boobs with huge hips as I think it gives some type of innocence thats attractive. It's the height if femininity for me!

Well except for my joint favourite bit! I adore a lovely tight little pussy too!! How it looks, tastes, smells and feels (not too sure about how pussies can sound, bit too squidgy). I guess more of my physical attractions are more mentally based than I thought!

Can I just choose lower torso to knees?

my bloke is a bum guy and im a tits girl lol

Haha, good question and there are some really funny answers on this thread! I think I'm more of a legs gal; I'm a total puppy-dog for really long legs :) I suppose the butt comes in nicely here, but it would have to mainly be that!

Hands for me...............................................................................ok i lied.....breasts.

aww, needmore, you tried so hard not to listen to your natural draw to breasts, hehe ^_^

You want the breasts, you needs the breasts, mmm, yummy ;) hehe

x x x x

No hesitation here whatsoever- Give me a woman (not skinny), over 40, with a good ass on her, one you can spank and it doesn't easily mark, one you can pinch an inch of flesh on, one you can literally bury your face into and give it the rimming of all rimmings, one you can hear the slap of your flesh on when doing it doggy style, one you can feel baring down on you when she's on top, you know, a real proper arse with a bit of weight behind it. Oh and I'll have a good pair of tits to go with that please!

Other arses are available. . .

SG69

mine are a nice pair of legs and pert bum long hair

i def think my blokes a boob man, and the bigger the better im guessing aswell! lol he dont leave mine alone, evenw hen were watching tv lol.

hmmm for me i do like a blokes eyes, and nice shoulders but i do also tend to look at a blokes arse :P

Dxx

I don't really know about what my OH likes best, but I'm majorly into his bum (add your own amusing jokes about my wording here!). I also have an odd thing for his back, find it really sexy. And his hands are lovely.

As I'm also drawn to the ladies, I suppose I'm a boob girl too, not massive though.

Thighs and bum..

On women I luv a curvy figure I'm a size 18 so big boobs and big bum, on my fella I would have to say Legs and bum and Penis ;-)

bums are my weakness gr xxx <3

Without a doubt, for me it is eyes and neck closely followed by lovely legs and a nice bottom.

HottyBotty, I thought you'd have gone straight for the bum here!

And I thought I had you sussed out!

SG69 x

Geekiness followed by crumpledness-I like my men looking slightly used, shiny pretty things in their twenties have never done it for me not even when I was a teenager. And brown hair. I've never been an admirer of bums/chests/whatever they're nice and everything but geeky brains win out for me.