Whats Your Favorite Lubricant at Lovehoney store?

WildThing wrote:

I think the Strawberry Durex for a BJ.....

i bought Strawberry Durex and thought it was too sickly sweet and artificial i wont be buying it again the Aloe lube was good as i didn't react to it like i have some other lubes

myghost wrote:

WildThing wrote:

i bought Strawberry Durex and thought it was too sickly sweet and artificial i wont be buying it again the Aloe lube was good as i didn't react to it like i have some other lubes

Awww, that's a bummer.... I thought it was good (on the receiving end) however, I agree it smells too sweet.... I think the Sliquid Version is ok too though?

The Aloe-Vera Durex Purple version is REALLY good too..... nice and gentle!

I got sent this as a tester http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28737 and it's amazing! X

Yes i love strawberry for Bj an more..the smell is so good..

WildThing wrote:

myghost wrote:

WildThing wrote:

Awww, that's a bummer.... I thought it was good (on the receiving end) however, I agree it smells too sweet.... I think the Sliquid Version is ok too though?

The Aloe-Vera Durex Purple version is REALLY good too..... nice and gentle!

Liquid silk for me. Im trying sliquid at the mo and its just a little too thin for my liking, however I've got two bottles to wade through so Im sure Ill grow to love it!!

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Liquid silk for me. Im trying sliquid at the mo and its just a little too thin for my liking, however I've got two bottles to wade through so Im sure Ill grow to love it!,, Naugtydoll: yes you will thats how i first started off now i love them.There all kind favourable lubricant,warm,!!

NaugtyDoll wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Liquid silk for me. Im trying sliquid at the mo and its just a little too thin for my liking, however I've got two bottles to wade through so Im sure Ill grow to love it!,, Naugtydoll: yes you will thats how i first started off now i love them.There all kind favourable lubricant,warm,!!

I've tried warm but maybe because of my medical condition im finished before they've started lol.

I absolutely loved the Bubblegum lube, i think doc johnsons did it?

shame they dont sell it anymore :(

I dnt know it had bubblegum lubricant.I bet it smell yummy.did the lube get u super wet

WildThing wrote:

And I am thoroughly sold on the TENGA aqua for a bit of slap'n'tickle!

I again it taste so yummy.Favor Lubricant is good for bj when u dont likedoing it,.Be the favor make it better

Not sold by Lovehoney, but Organic Coconut oil is brilliant. It's just about solid at room temperature but turns to liquid on touch. It is also the best cooking oil I've ever used. Muti-functional...just like me!

Rebecca x

i love lubricant that keep my oh wet. what ur favorite lubricant?

I loke the enjoy lube. nice and basic but a staple for stuff

I've tried the strawberry but im not a big fan of flavoured lubes

sweetlove666 wrote:

I loke the enjoy lube. nice and basic but a staple for stuff

I've tried the strawberry but im not a big fan of flavoured lubes

okay

Anyone have any suggestions for a good tingle based lube :nerd_face: looking for strong tingling and some real pleasure / pain effect.