Whats Your Favorite Lubricant at Lovehoney store?

I love the Strawberry Lubricant it smell really yummmy .Whats your favorite Lubricant at the Lovehoney store?

I'm hoping the LH passionfruit will be awesome, should arrive tomorrow x

I tend to love anything cherry flavoured!

I like cherry flavoured too :)

My fave so far is WET Synergy Cool Tingle Water-Based Lubricant.

Tastes good too!

How many of these threads do we have going at the moment?

Same answer here from me, Sliquid all the way. Probably the gel from them.

rose hip wrote:

How many of these threads do we have going at the moment?

Same answer here from me, Sliquid all the way. Probably the gel from them.

+1 indecision

I was going to say, like.. do we need so many individual threads? Are we next going to have a thread about favourite butt plug? favourite condom?

Or maybe i'm just too grouchy first thing on a monday.

Lovehoney Mint Chocolate! Om nom nom nom.

Flavoured wise I love the lovehoney chocolate orange but we love liquid sassy too

sliquid sassy, or flavoured i like the sliquid swirl apple one, not too sweet

DavidB1986 wrote:

I was going to say, like.. do we need so many individual threads? Are we next going to have a thread about favourite butt plug? favourite condom?

How about a thread for listing your favourite thread on lubes? Get enough of that sort going and we can have threads for our favourite favourite thread threads.

Did I get that right?

(My motto: Don't get frustrated, turn it into humour. It's easier on the digestion.)

DavidB1986 wrote:

that made me laugh. it's quite annoying isn't it

Is there a reason for this thread? Most of the time people ask these sorts of questions because they're looking to buy whatever item they're asking about and need advice. It looks as if you're just bored and have no other ideas so are asking the first thing that comes to mind.

My favourite lube is Lovehoney passion fruit flavour. I only use flavoured lube so I like Sliquid too, the blue Raspberry and Strawberry Pomegranate are lovely.

If you need genuine advice then just ask, and please, please don't start any pointless threads. Just so you're aware, I have reported you for spamming.

I recently tested the vanilla lubricant - it was absolutely delicious, nice feel to it, not to thick or sticky. Absolutely fabulous - not sure if / when it will be coming into the store but I will be getting it on repeat order!

AA, I personally find the Sliquid Oceanics better. I find it less runny, does not dry too fast. Personally my most favourite lube so far. If you are after Sliquid, I can recommend it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11378

Ssssoooooo slippery love this product for every thing

I love the Sliquid range to, it's all i use now I've not tried the favoured ones though.
But it took me so long to find a lube that suited me i have a box full of part used bottles of other brands :)
Im wading my way through them by using them as moisturiser for my hands.
Is there a thread on other uses for lube somewhere or am i mis remembering that?

I love Sliquid Swirl Apple flavour

I was sent the Tenga direct feel play gel. Thought it was excellent...

I think the Strawberry Durex for a BJ.....

And I am thoroughly sold on the TENGA aqua for a bit of slap'n'tickle!