Your favorite Lube & Why

I am loving the chocolate orange and the passion fruit, water based lube at present. Liquid silk is also great too.

Lovehoney Cherry flavoured water-based lubricant :)

It's non sticky, and tastes great. I personally would have preferred it to have a slightly stronger taste, but it's perfect for my partner as he finds some other flavoured lubes too overpowering.

I'd like to try the liquid silk and passion fruit flavour as well xx

The passion fruit is not overly sweet, smells gorgeous, but the chocolate orange has a wow factor to me. my partner did not like the peppermint neither do I. Its too ..medicinal , but then i know those who like mint, wont have any problems

i really dont like sticky lubes, to be honest though I havent had any issues with the ones I have got from LH

Intresting thread, I didnt mind the lh strawberry not a bad taste, but the plain waterbase lube tasteds n smells horrible to me although does the job.

Sliquid silicone lube, you only need apea sized amount to get maximum results. Great for vaginal, anal and prostate play (and for the ladies, it also comes in flavours too)

My all time favourite's probably Yes oil-based, but Sliquid Sassy and Silk are pretty high up there too. Oh, and I really really like the Lovehoney Discover one too - it's super thick and cushion-y but not sticky or gloopy.

I love the Durex aloe one if i'm going to be using bigger toys than im used to because it's soothing and actually works that way but apart from that the LH cherry lube hands down and that one is because it tastes great, feels great and lasts ages :)

I have heard dome good things about the sliquid lube

LH chocolate orange and strawberry get the thumbs up from me. We both love these and use them all the time - they're great for anal play too. Only downside is that I wish they came in a bigger bottle . . . . .

I also love Sliquid lubes. I tend to use Sliquid Sassy for everything. The LH flavoured lubes are also a firm favourite too, I agree they are not sickly or sticky at all :) xx

lol Terri

I agree with a bigger bottle,

I like Maximus as it is good for all eventualities!

Also used a powdered lube from LH once which you make yourself. We made a whole mixing bowl full and warmed it up. Then we got the children's paddling pool on the lounge floor and used the whole lot. It was hilarious and we had an amazing evening so I can recommend trying that!

I love Wicked aqua Sensitive it's thinness took a while to get used to but now it's my go to
for flavoured lube System JO Vanilla tastes really good not sickly at all

Sounds Great AsYouWish :) Lots of fun too

SensualFire wrote:

Sounds Great AsYouWish :) Lots of fun too

You really should give it a go! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30611

Liquid  silk for us. Nice feel and leaves skin soft.

I have put some sliquid on mywish, list, i may end up purchasing it, in a week, when I get some cash. BF has yet to get my a Birth day present ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

I have only tried lubes from Lovehoney range so I'm a little one sided but of the Lovehoney lubes I like the cherry one best.

It smells lovely and tastes pretty lush too. It's not too sticky and goes pretty far before drying up.

I would like to try the sliquid blue raspberry one.

Liquid silk or that fifty shades tingly one are marvellous, the liquid silk lasts and lasts for ages and feels really natural; as for the fifty shades one with the added zing and tingle ooooooh la la

The cherry and pink lemonade ones are great for oral sex and rimming if no one has tried them for that.....it also makes rimming a bit more interesting and easy on the tongue