Whats your favourite fantasy?

Think it would be coming home to my girlfriend wearing a tight latex catsuit holding a whip, gag and rope then using me for what ever she wants.

This and include a strapon!

spank_me_69 wrote:

Think it would be coming home to my girlfriend wearing a tight latex catsuit holding a whip, gag and rope then using me for what ever she wants.

Ive thought quite alot about waiting for my OH like this but not sure if hed run for the hills!

My favourite fantasy is lots of ladies (like 7 or 8) and my hubby, i could have such fun!!

Id also love to be spitroasted, although my OH says this is a complete no-no forever xx

plus i need to save some money and lose some weight before i get a catsuit!! xx

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Ive thought quite alot about waiting for my OH like this but not sure if hed run for the hills!

My favourite fantasy is lots of ladies (like 7 or 8) and my hubby, i could have such fun!!

Id also love to be spitroasted, although my OH says this is a complete no-no forever xx

Ive had this fantasy quite often recently since seeing my OH finger another girl just the thought of having more people to please him, well its a happy thought :)

and ditto with the no no spit-roast, meany OH's ;) xx

what ur oh wouldnt want to spitroast you !!!!!!

mine would be ebing tied to a bed and then being used and abused by a woman and a strapon xxx mmmmm

Mine would be something that wouldnt be able to posted publicly! lol

To have sex with another girl, in front of a roaring fire with lots of comfy rugs around. Melted chocolate is involved :)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

To have sex with another girl, in front of a roaring fire with lots of comfy rugs around. Melted chocolate is involved :)

*hand up to volunteer*

I have already described most of my fantasies but for now my desire is simply to have sex with (at least 5) people that I know. And it's more of a turn on that I can't as I have a boyfriend! Arghh

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

I have already described most of my fantasies but for now my desire is simply to have sex with (at least 5) people that I know. And it's more of a turn on that I can't as I have a boyfriend! Arghh

Not married are you?

Mines for me and my OH to go to a hotel room with another couple for a weekend and explore a load of sexual things that I'm curious about. The OH seems to like the idea, but who knows if it will ever happen.

One can dream :P

Whenever I see the delivery driver I really like, all I can think about is grabbing him by his high-visibility jacket that he wears for work and giving him a passionate kiss. Then, I'd force him back against a wall, unzip his trousers, and...well, you can probably guess the rest for yourselves! ;)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

You've read my mind! ;)

I want to have sex with another girl, just to see what it's like. And it has to be romantic. For all I know, I might actually like kittys more than willies :P

goodgirl93 wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Ive had this fantasy quite often recently since seeing my OH finger another girl just the thought of having more people to please him, well its a happy thought :)

and ditto with the no no spit-roast, meany OH's ;) xx

meany OH's indeed!! xx

It'd be really hot to meet a girl at a club, get very wasted, hook up and go home together. Something tells me my boyfriend would not be too happy letting me indulge my fantasy, but I suppose that's why it's a fantasy eh.

Mine would be to watch 2 guys spit roast my OH.

Then they spit roast me.

For my OH and I to be gang banged by a group of horny hung guys.

And she knows I want this too!! Hopefully one day.

Gemma - Sounds fun, Hope you get what you wish for ha!

well..fairly simple but im fed up of being in control all the time, most girls are just shy and prefer not to take the reins so one of my fantasies would be to be controlled..dont care how, just a woman who can take control, be a bit rough and kinky! unfortunately they dont sell products to help with that on here haha

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

spank_me_69 wrote:

OOO thats a good fantasy!!!!! that would be fun!

ditto with spitroasting, but i dont think OH would agree.