Whats your favourite fantasy?

id love to spend a couple of nights away in a villa somewhere, with my OH and a few more ladies and gents for company and spend it just trying all the things we would like to.

id start off trying a bit of girl on girl on the kitchen table while my OH and the others watch.

a nice spread ready to eat then?

lickmadick wrote:

a nice spread ready to eat then?

quite :P

yum yum

can i be the waiter?

salary negotiable, perks included lol

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

To have sex with another girl, in front of a roaring fire with lots of comfy rugs around. Melted chocolate is involved :)

You've read my mind! ;)

I want to have sex with another girl, just to see what it's like. And it has to be romantic. For all I know, I might actually like kittys more than willies :P

I recommend everyone give it a try lol

Presumably just women lol

TTurtle wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

I have already described most of my fantasies but for now my desire is simply to have sex with (at least 5) people that I know. And it's more of a turn on that I can't as I have a boyfriend! Arghh

Not married are you?

Hahaha, naughty boy! Such a bad influence Master! But yeah I don't think he would be happy if he knew... but you know what they say. What you don't know can't hurt you so I shall continue to fantasize during sex. I have also notice I fuck faster and harder when thinking about other men!!!

Mine vary a lot!

I had some good music on when I was masturbating last night and I fantasised about me being in an empty strip club with dim, red lighting. And I was dancing and stripping slowly for a very hot guy... he was also a vampire (been watching too much True Blood!)

Then I sat on his lap and he kissed and bit my neck. Was SO hot!

wife, her lady friend, my lady friend lotsa pvc/latex lotsa toys. nmaybe some random guys in there too. simples.

Getting in the showers with the entire Swedish womens Olympic Handball team would be nice lol

Janny wrote:

Getting in the showers with the entire Swedish womens Olympic Handball team would be nice lol

You need to ask Usain Bolt about that!

Ours is definitely to have another girl in the bedroom with us!

ksw1980 wrote:

Janny wrote:

You need to ask Usain Bolt about that!

Yeah he got there first. He was just a little bit faster than me HAHA

Having sex on a hot tin roof!

Mines to be with a woman while my OH watches and joins in along the line but not until i had plenty of time with her

I want my fiance to be taken by another man whilst he eats me... then swap so i take the other guy with my strap on whilst my fiance sucks him.

Either that or a cum party with me laid on a table blindfolded and used

Mines for me to be with another girl/man n my hubby walks in on us.

reading these posts it seems to be most peoples fantasy to include another weomen in there sex lifes!

fizzy wrote:

reading these posts it seems to be most peoples fantasy to include another weomen in there sex lifes!

From reading on forums it seems so. Wish I could find a woman near me lol!