Whats your favourite fantasy?

MrGreyLover wrote:

fizzy wrote:

reading these posts it seems to be most peoples fantasy to include another weomen in there sex lifes!

From reading on forums it seems so. Wish I could find a woman near me lol!

I'll add to that!

I already been watched while having sex with one of my exes, now I want to do the same with with a girl. Really badly, is it obvious I'm an exhibitionist?

littlekit wrote:

MrGreyLover wrote:

fizzy wrote:

reading these posts it seems to be most peoples fantasy to include another weomen in there sex lifes!

I'll add to that!

I already been watched while having sex with one of my exes, now I want to do the same with with a girl. Really badly, is it obvious I'm an exhibitionist?

Not at all hun With your figure I don't blame you hehe! xx

Riddler001 wrote:

Gemma - Sounds fun, Hope you get what you wish for ha!

well..fairly simple but im fed up of being in control all the time, most girls are just shy and prefer not to take the reins so one of my fantasies would be to be controlled..dont care how, just a woman who can take control, be a bit rough and kinky! unfortunately they dont sell products to help with that on here haha

baby i will take control over you any day...

MrGreyLover wrote:

littlekit wrote:

MrGreyLover wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I'll add to that!

Didn't think so! I'd say judging by your photo you should be one too! Loving seeing it around the forum x

mine is to be pulled over a guys knee in public and spanked.... (any offers?)

littlekit wrote:

MrGreyLover wrote:

littlekit wrote:

MrGreyLover wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I'll add to that!

Didn't think so! I'd say judging by your photo you should be one too! Loving seeing it around the forum x

Ha ha thank you Have to say the same for yours too hehe x

To be met at the door coming home from work by my wife, dressed up in something hot (schoolgirl or clubbing outfit etc) and brought upstairs - to tie her up and have my wicked way with her and do anything i liked.

MrGreyLover wrote:

littlekit wrote:

MrGreyLover wrote:

littlekit wrote:

MrGreyLover wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I'll add to that!

Ha ha thank you Have to say the same for yours too hehe x

You both look lovely in your pics!!!!!!!

fizzy wrote:

Some of mine do, but not in the obvious way.

A recurring fantasy of mine is to provide kinky but caring punishment and relief to other women, while my wife watches on approvingly and perhaps gets off to it. It's vital to my fantasy that I don't have sex with the other women -- indeed, I wear cotton gloves so that I never touch them directly -- although I'm equipped with a large selection of toys and bondage accessories which I'm allowed to utilise to the limits of my imagination and my subject's wishes. It's also important that I don't get too turned on by the task -- whilst I enjoy it, I must always focus my concentration on the needs of my subject. My reward comes later when I back get together with my wife who has found herself very steamed-up (in a good way!) by the experience of watching and listening.

It's a nice fantasy for me, as it relates to my underlying desire to work positively with other people (in another life, I'd like to be a sex therapist) even though it's unrealistic in reality. Maybe I should write about it instead.

A fantasy that drives me wild is the idea of my wife and i 69ing (her on top) while she is taken from behind by another man with a smooth shaved hard cock...

Sitting in a yard in front of a house, next to the pool, two hot girls coming to me in sexy swimsuits. You can guess the rest of the story.

Gem26 wrote:

Gem, you can bend over me knee for a spanking anytime you like.

Scarlet Couple wrote:

A fantasy that drives me wild is the idea of my wife and i 69ing (her on top) while she is taken from behind by another man with a smooth shaved hard cock...

Mmmmm, i second that fantasy...

I'm glad it appeals to you L2E ;) x

would love to be with another woman!!! :)

love2experiment wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

tease!

Gem26 wrote:

love2experiment wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

tease!

Who's teasing. lol