What's your favourite (non sexual) thing to do to relax?

I love a candle lit bubble bath to relax, what do you like to do?

8 Likes

I love sitting on the deck in the shade and enjoying the aroma of meat cooking on the smoker… or camping and doing the same thing… so good for the soul.

7 Likes

Laying in hubby’s arms and my head on his chest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just a gentle reminder photos have to go in the photos thread it’s against the forum rules to upload them elsewhere unless it’s a pic from LH :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sitting in the garden in my hanging egg chair with a book and a drink

5 Likes

Mines gardening it’s my age​:scream:

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ve removed the photo

1 Like

I do enjoy a bath but probably only get around to that once in 2-3 months.

I enjoy gardening but don’t do it as often as I should and I’m very tall and it normally wrecks my back for a few days.

I find exercising and sports relaxing… Running, gym, bike riding, tennis, table tennis, football etc.

3 Likes

Because I’m a big kid lol it used to be messing with cars but now having a family I can’t do that so I enjoy mountain biking with my group of guys but also I like to play on the PlayStation and race with my steering wheel and have joined a discord group and entered a league. Really great group of guys and fun racing.

2 Likes

I enjoy having a glass of wine on the sofa, maybe after a Chinese whilst watching a new tv series.

3 Likes

Scratch Art. I find it very calming.

1 Like

Oh a sunny day, finding a nice bit of cliff to lie on. On a less than sunny day playing music or chilling out with a book

1 Like

I love to snuggle up in bed with the other half and watch something on the iPad. Perfect.

Exercise.
Anything I can do outside in fresh air, really helps, but gym just as good.

1 Like

On the mountains on a cold crisp autumnal day

1 Like

Recently ive started learning the guitar so that takes up a fair amount of time. I also enjoying gaming and running, although the running isnt so much relaxing haha

Headphones on, recline chair, shut eyes and lose myself in music!

4 Likes

For me it’s time in the hot tub or bath with music

3 Likes

I play alot of chess to help me relax

Love a good book, I also enjoy crafting and cross stitching.

1 Like

Definitely golf

1 Like