What's your favourite slang term for vagina?

I remember my boyfriend and I discussing this when we first started talking about sex. There are so many great slang terms for penises and not that many for vagina.

We settled on cootch. Odd but we find it kind of cutesy 😅

Our least favourite is a tie between clunge and fanny. Clunge because it reminds us of dirty water, and fanny because it reminds us of an old Victorian lady.

Hmmm we've had this conversation too, I (male) personally hate "Pussy" it reminds me too much of lads night out "Pussy patrol" antics, neither of us have a real opinion on the C word not that it's used that often. I like fanny, foof is a great and underused word and we both have a tendency to go with minge on occasions.

Fanny is my preference,minge,clunge,pussy,c*** etc are too crude.

I'm totally a shy girl, like insanely shy. I tend to opt for hoo ha. My friend used to embarrass me by calling it her beef curtains.

The only time I use the "derogatory terms" is if I'm angry. Like insanely angry! As I'm a happy bubbly ray of sunshine people know I'm severely upset if I use the dreaded C word. My grandfather was a sailor so I know far too may words for everyone's "special places" 😂

Has to be pussy

I'm ok with pussy, noon, Mary-Lou, pocket rocket socket.... 😄

Fanny... or mooey 🙈

I always use the word vagina for vagina since I don't know so many English terms and it's also called vagina in Sweden. If I had to choose a different word it would have to be pussy since it's the only other word I know :p

lmh95 wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

I'm ok with pussy, noon, Mary-Lou, pocket rocket socket.... 😄

The "Hello Mary-Lou" song will never be the same again for me 😂

*youtubes hello marrylou song* 🙈

lmh95 wrote:

I can't stand to hear the "c" word used either and I don't mean Christmas! It's just too harsh, brutal and offensive for me.

It's all in the delivery for me. To me (and this is just personal opinion), I don't mind hearing it, and I even occasionally use the c-word in conversation...but if someone was all up in your face and aggressively calling you an twat (for example); then that would be far more offensive to me. The only thing that makes one slang word more offensive than another is the context in which it's used. In relaxed conversation amongst friends, any swear word goes. Back to the thread, I stick to vagina with the wifey. In non-sexual context, like talking to my daughter at bath time, it's referred to as her flower.

Mini, fanny, but Foof is my favourite

I don't like most slang words for vagina as they all sound immature or crude to me. Guess I've just heard too many teenage boys say the words pussy and fanny!

Can we make up some new names for a vagina?

Yes new terms for vagina seems like a good idea NatandTom. May I suggest Vivien?

Sum Sub wrote:

Yes new terms for vagina seems like a good idea NatandTom. May I suggest Vivien?

This is why we love you Sum Sub!

I talk about getting my Hoo haa out for my beautician sometimes but not as a sexual reference.

He calls it my foof and I mostly say fanny, or my "bits" although sometimes pussy gets used but I still cringe inside a bit with that!

My faves are "muff" or "pink bits" :-)

Sum Sub wrote:

I love this !! Vivien it shall be from now on ! Usually call it a pussy but the 'c' word does slip out in the throws of passion occasionally xx

Foof for me! Or just vagina 😋

Love foof 😂😂 literally 😘😝

Noon is what I usually call her. My little cousin calls it fifi .. kinda cute.

Noon is what I usually call her. My little cousin calls it fifi .. kinda cute.