What's your favourite slang term for vagina?

I've normally just used pussy. I don't mind the c word but I don't think I've ever used it.
I do think Vivien is going to be the new name 😂

If Fanny, an actual name, can be used a name for the lady bits, why not Vivien?

And foof and muff are so cute!

Vivien is definitely sounding more appealing! Sounds so cringeworthy when you say "stick your cock in my foof!" - not a very sexual word 😂 Stick it in my Vivien (or Vivienne if you want to be posh), love it 😂

Vivien the vagina? I love it!

NatandTom wrote:

Latest addition to the Thrust! Range??

i still like "pussy

luvved up cupple wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Latest addition to the Thrust! Range??

Hahah brilliant! Yes!!

We call mine Wanda. Apologies if there is anyone on here with that name!!!!! ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I do like beaver or love tunnel

Pussy for me and I dont mind kitty

It depends on how it's being used for me, if it's in everyday conversation then I've used fanny, foo-foo, lady parts, etc. but I do have a friend that uses 'tuppence' which I've always found amusing.

During sex or play then depending on the role pussy and the c-word are both used

I was brought up to say Flower and then my mum & I discovered the term noon which we found hilarious and used it ever since.

I tend to say the c-word in the bedroom but rarely now. I love the sound of Vivien though, may have to start saying that haha ^_^

We both hate the C word, it sounds so crude, the OH will always s tell me what to do to her Pussy, so that's what I call it when I tell her what I m going to do to her pussy.

I love "pussy" (in several ways, so to speak).

I think it is a great word and particularly as an inclusive word. It means everything. In that strict sense it doesn't really replace vagina but I like it anyway. If I want to get specific I don't think there's actually a term you can use. Obviously "vaginal orgasm" is clear whereas "pussy orgasm" would leave one clueless.

Pussy or flower when talking to my OH, c**t when thinking to myself.

Cunt. Love the word, love to say it and hear it said referring to my vagina.

And I don't think it's accurate to say there aren't many terms for vagina/vulva - there are loooooads!

One I dislike is 'fanny' - sounds like you're five. But i also hate stuff like 'foo foo', 'fifi' 'foof' and silly terms like 'flower' and 'petal'

Im just a cude fucker then ... i love the word C$@T ... but GASH is a good second lol xx

Kitty

Hedgy

Fanny, or muff, but c*nt in the throws of passion